Tony Parker net worth and salary: Tony Parker is a professional basketball player who has a net worth of $75 million. Tony Parker's salary is $12.5 million. Tony was born May 17, 1982, in Bruges, Belgium. His father played professional basketball overseas and his mother is a Dutch model. He played in the French amateur leagues for several seasons before turning pro and joining the Paris Bucket Racing team in 1922. Parker joined the NBA after getting drafted as the 28th pick of the first round of the 2001 draft. He has played every season with the San Antonio Spurs where, as of this writing, he has been a four time NBA champion and a six time NBA all star. During his career, Tony has earned just shy of $100 million in salary alone. He also earns millions of dollars per year from endorsement deals. His highest career salary to date is the $13.5 million dollars that The Spurs paid him for the 2010-2011 season. Tony Parker was famously married to Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria from July 2007 to November 2010. Tony is a well-known and active philanthropist. He sets aside 20 tickets at each home game for under privileged kids. He is also highly involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In 2007, Tony released a French-language hip-hop album titled "TP" that produced two singles. One of the singles reached #1 on the French charts.
Tony Parker Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 17, 1982 (33 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete, Actor
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
William Anthony Parker, Parker, Tony, Tony P, T. P., William Anthony "Tony" Parker Jr., William Anthony Parker, Jr., William Anthony "Tony" Parker, Jr.
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Tony Parker Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$12,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$12,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$13,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$12,600,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$11,550,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$9,450,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$8,400,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$1,545,441
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$856,200
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$800,400
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$744,480
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.