Tony Parker net worth and salary: Tony Parker is a professional basketball player who has a net worth of $75 million. Tony Parker's salary is $12.5 million. Tony was born May 17, 1982, in Bruges, Belgium. His father played professional basketball overseas and his mother is a Dutch model. He played in the French amateur leagues for several seasons before turning pro and joining the Paris Bucket Racing team in 1922. Parker joined the NBA after getting drafted as the 28th pick of the first round of the 2001 draft. He has played every season with the San Antonio Spurs where, as of this writing, he has been a four time NBA champion and a six time NBA all star. During his career, Tony has earned just shy of $100 million in salary alone. He also earns millions of dollars per year from endorsement deals. His highest career salary to date is the $13.5 million dollars that The Spurs paid him for the 2010-2011 season. Tony Parker was famously married to Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria from July 2007 to November 2010. Tony is a well-known and active philanthropist. He sets aside 20 tickets at each home game for under privileged kids. He is also highly involved with the Make-A-Wish Foundation. In 2007, Tony released a French-language hip-hop album titled "TP" that produced two singles. One of the singles reached #1 on the French charts.
Tony Parker Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
William Anthony Parker, Parker, Tony, Tony P, T. P., William Anthony "Tony" Parker Jr., William Anthony Parker, Jr., William Anthony "Tony" Parker, Jr.
Basketball player, Athlete, Actor
Date of Birth
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Tony Parker Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$12,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$12,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$13,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$12,600,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$11,550,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$10,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$9,450,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$8,400,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$1,545,441
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$856,200
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$800,400
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$744,480
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!