Toni Kukoc Net Worth: Toni Kukoc is a former Croatian professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Toni Kukoc was born in Split, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia, in 1968, and began playing sports as a kid. While he was a prolific table tennis player growing up, he eventually switched to basketball and began playing for his hometown when he was 17 years old. Kukoc guided his team to three Euroleague titles and two Triple Crowns, winning the Euroleague Final Four MVP twice. In 1990, he was drafted by the Chicago Bulls, and joined the team in 1993 following Michael Jordan's retirement. Kukoc played with Jordan when he came out of retirement during the 1995-96 season, winning the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award. He is a three-time NBA champion, earning three consecutive titles with the Bulls from 1996 to 1998. In 2000, he joined the Philadelphia 76ers for a season before becoming part of the Atlanta Hawks and later the Milwaukee Bucks, where he would finish his NBA career. In 2006, Kukoc retired from the league after admitting he only wanted to play for the Bulls or Bucks, but not receiving a contract offer from either. He is married to his wife, Renata, and they have two children together.
Toni Kukoc Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1968 (47 years old)
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
234 lbs (106 kg)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Toni Kukoc Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Bucks (2005-06)$2,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2004-05)$3,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2003-04)$9,056,250
- Milwaukee Bucks (2002-03)$8,050,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2001-02)$7,906,783
- Philadelphia 76ers (2000-01)$6,000,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1999-00)$4,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (1998-99)$4,610,000
- Chicago Bulls (1997-98)$4,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1996-97)$3,960,000
- Chicago Bulls (1995-96)$3,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1994-95)$3,260,000
- Chicago Bulls (1993-94)$1,025,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?