Toni Kukoc Net Worth: Toni Kukoc is a former Croatian professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Toni Kukoc was born in Split, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia, in 1968, and began playing sports as a kid. While he was a prolific table tennis player growing up, he eventually switched to basketball and began playing for his hometown when he was 17 years old. Kukoc guided his team to three Euroleague titles and two Triple Crowns, winning the Euroleague Final Four MVP twice. In 1990, he was drafted by the Chicago Bulls, and joined the team in 1993 following Michael Jordan's retirement. Kukoc played with Jordan when he came out of retirement during the 1995-96 season, winning the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award. He is a three-time NBA champion, earning three consecutive titles with the Bulls from 1996 to 1998. In 2000, he joined the Philadelphia 76ers for a season before becoming part of the Atlanta Hawks and later the Milwaukee Bucks, where he would finish his NBA career. In 2006, Kukoc retired from the league after admitting he only wanted to play for the Bulls or Bucks, but not receiving a contract offer from either. He is married to his wife, Renata, and they have two children together.
Toni Kukoc Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 18, 1968 (47 years old)
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
234 lbs (106 kg)
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Toni Kukoc Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Bucks (2005-06)$2,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2004-05)$3,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2003-04)$9,056,250
- Milwaukee Bucks (2002-03)$8,050,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2001-02)$7,906,783
- Philadelphia 76ers (2000-01)$6,000,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1999-00)$4,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (1998-99)$4,610,000
- Chicago Bulls (1997-98)$4,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1996-97)$3,960,000
- Chicago Bulls (1995-96)$3,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1994-95)$3,260,000
- Chicago Bulls (1993-94)$1,025,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too BigDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.