Toni Kukoc Net Worth: Toni Kukoc is a former Croatian professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Toni Kukoc was born in Split, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia, in 1968, and began playing sports as a kid. While he was a prolific table tennis player growing up, he eventually switched to basketball and began playing for his hometown when he was 17 years old. Kukoc guided his team to three Euroleague titles and two Triple Crowns, winning the Euroleague Final Four MVP twice. In 1990, he was drafted by the Chicago Bulls, and joined the team in 1993 following Michael Jordan's retirement. Kukoc played with Jordan when he came out of retirement during the 1995-96 season, winning the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award. He is a three-time NBA champion, earning three consecutive titles with the Bulls from 1996 to 1998. In 2000, he joined the Philadelphia 76ers for a season before becoming part of the Atlanta Hawks and later the Milwaukee Bucks, where he would finish his NBA career. In 2006, Kukoc retired from the league after admitting he only wanted to play for the Bulls or Bucks, but not receiving a contract offer from either. He is married to his wife, Renata, and they have two children together.
Toni Kukoc Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
234 lbs (106 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at Auctionon Jul 4, 2015
Toni Kukoc Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Bucks (2005-06)$2,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2004-05)$3,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2003-04)$9,056,250
- Milwaukee Bucks (2002-03)$8,050,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2001-02)$7,906,783
- Philadelphia 76ers (2000-01)$6,000,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1999-00)$4,500,000
- Chicago Bulls (1998-99)$4,610,000
- Chicago Bulls (1997-98)$4,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1996-97)$3,960,000
- Chicago Bulls (1995-96)$3,560,000
- Chicago Bulls (1994-95)$3,260,000
- Chicago Bulls (1993-94)$1,025,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.