Tim Hardaway Net Worth: Tim Hardaway is an American retired basketball player and assistant coach who has a net worth of $28 million dollars. Tim Hardaway was born September 1, 1966 in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently an assistant coach for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Best known during his years as a basketball player for his devastating crossover dribble (dubbed the "UTEP Two-step" by television analysts), a move which he helped to popularize among younger players, he is also the father of New York Knicks' Tim Hardaway, Jr. During his early years playing for the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) he was under the guidance of Coach Don Haskins, a future member of the Basketball Hall of Fame. Hardaway was twice named MVP of El Paso's Sun Bowl Invitational Tournament (1987 & 1988) and played on teams that went to the NCAA Tournaments in 1988 and 1989. At UTEP he won the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award as the best college player in the nation six feet tall or under. In 1989, Hardaway was selected as the 14th pick of the first round NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors (1989-1996). He went on to play for the Miami Heat (1996-2001), Dallas Mavericks (2001-02), Denver Nuggets (2002), finishing out his career as a player with the Indiana Pacers (2003). His list of career awards include: 5× NBA All-Star (1991–1993, 1997–1998); All-NBA First Team (1997); 3× All-NBA Second Team (1992, 1998–1999); All-NBA Third Team (1993); NBA All-Rookie First Team (1990); No. 10 Retired by Miami Heat; Miami Heat all time leader in 3pt field goals made; WAC Player of the Year (1989). Hardaway was originally selected to play for "Dream Team II" in the 1994 World Basketball Championship, but was replaced by Isiah Thomas because of a torn knee ligament; Isiah Thomas was later also replaced by Kevin Johnson.
Tim Hardaway Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Timothy Daune Hardaway, Timothy Duane "Tim" Hardaway, Sr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tim Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2002-03)$1,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$3,360,390
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$12,000,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$5,600,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$2,500,000
- Golden State Warriors (1995-96)$3,728,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$3,703,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$3,340,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$690,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$640,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.