Tim Hardaway Net Worth: Tim Hardaway is an American retired basketball player and assistant coach who has a net worth of $28 million dollars. Tim Hardaway was born September 1, 1966 in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently an assistant coach for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Best known during his years as a basketball player for his devastating crossover dribble (dubbed the "UTEP Two-step" by television analysts), a move which he helped to popularize among younger players, he is also the father of New York Knicks' Tim Hardaway, Jr. During his early years playing for the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) he was under the guidance of Coach Don Haskins, a future member of the Basketball Hall of Fame. Hardaway was twice named MVP of El Paso's Sun Bowl Invitational Tournament (1987 & 1988) and played on teams that went to the NCAA Tournaments in 1988 and 1989. At UTEP he won the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award as the best college player in the nation six feet tall or under. In 1989, Hardaway was selected as the 14th pick of the first round NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors (1989-1996). He went on to play for the Miami Heat (1996-2001), Dallas Mavericks (2001-02), Denver Nuggets (2002), finishing out his career as a player with the Indiana Pacers (2003). His list of career awards include: 5× NBA All-Star (1991–1993, 1997–1998); All-NBA First Team (1997); 3× All-NBA Second Team (1992, 1998–1999); All-NBA Third Team (1993); NBA All-Rookie First Team (1990); No. 10 Retired by Miami Heat; Miami Heat all time leader in 3pt field goals made; WAC Player of the Year (1989). Hardaway was originally selected to play for "Dream Team II" in the 1994 World Basketball Championship, but was replaced by Isiah Thomas because of a torn knee ligament; Isiah Thomas was later also replaced by Kevin Johnson.
Tim Hardaway Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1966
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Timothy Daune Hardaway, Timothy Duane "Tim" Hardaway, Sr.
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Tim Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2002-03)$1,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$3,360,390
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$12,000,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$5,600,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$2,500,000
- Golden State Warriors (1995-96)$3,728,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$3,703,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$3,340,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$690,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$640,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.