Tim Hardaway Net Worth: Tim Hardaway is an American retired basketball player and assistant coach who has a net worth of $28 million dollars. Tim Hardaway was born September 1, 1966 in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently an assistant coach for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Best known during his years as a basketball player for his devastating crossover dribble (dubbed the "UTEP Two-step" by television analysts), a move which he helped to popularize among younger players, he is also the father of New York Knicks' Tim Hardaway, Jr. During his early years playing for the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) he was under the guidance of Coach Don Haskins, a future member of the Basketball Hall of Fame. Hardaway was twice named MVP of El Paso's Sun Bowl Invitational Tournament (1987 & 1988) and played on teams that went to the NCAA Tournaments in 1988 and 1989. At UTEP he won the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award as the best college player in the nation six feet tall or under. In 1989, Hardaway was selected as the 14th pick of the first round NBA Draft by the Golden State Warriors (1989-1996). He went on to play for the Miami Heat (1996-2001), Dallas Mavericks (2001-02), Denver Nuggets (2002), finishing out his career as a player with the Indiana Pacers (2003). His list of career awards include: 5× NBA All-Star (1991–1993, 1997–1998); All-NBA First Team (1997); 3× All-NBA Second Team (1992, 1998–1999); All-NBA Third Team (1993); NBA All-Rookie First Team (1990); No. 10 Retired by Miami Heat; Miami Heat all time leader in 3pt field goals made; WAC Player of the Year (1989). Hardaway was originally selected to play for "Dream Team II" in the 1994 World Basketball Championship, but was replaced by Isiah Thomas because of a torn knee ligament; Isiah Thomas was later also replaced by Kevin Johnson.
Tim Hardaway Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.82 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Timothy Daune Hardaway, Timothy Duane "Tim" Hardaway, Sr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Tim Hardaway Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2002-03)$1,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$3,360,390
- Miami Heat (2000-01)$12,000,000
- Miami Heat (1999-00)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1998-99)$5,600,000
- Miami Heat (1997-98)$4,800,000
- Miami Heat (1996-97)$2,500,000
- Golden State Warriors (1995-96)$3,728,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$3,703,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$3,340,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$690,000
- Golden State Warriors (1991-92)$640,000
- Golden State Warriors (1990-91)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?