Tim Duncan net worth and salary: Tim Duncan is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Tim Duncan's salary per year from the Spurs is $10 million. Just a few seasons ago, Tim earned $20+ million per year from the Spurs which was enough to make him one of the the highest paid basketball players in the NBA. In his career he has earned more than $200 million on the court. Timothy Theodore Duncan was born in Christiansted on the Virgin Islands on April 25, 1976. He is a professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs. As a child he started out as a swimmer, and began playing Basketball in the ninth grade. He attended college at Wake Forest University, and was named Naismith College Player of the Year, USBWA College Player of the Year, and John Wooden awards in his final year. In the 1997 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs had Duncan as their first pick. In the 2001 to 2002 season he was named Most Valuable Player. During the 2005 to 2006 season Duncan was suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for most of the time, which had something to do with his sinking output and his failure to make the All NBA First Team after eight consecutive appearances. In 1998 Duncan was selected as one of the final two player for the US Basketball Team in the World Basketball Championships. In 2003 Duncan was also a member of the US Basketball Team that recorded 10 wins and qualified for the Olympics. Duncan has been honored several times in a "Tim Duncan Day" celebration, and honored with the St. Croix medal of honor. He has won five NBA championships with the Spurs.
Tim Duncan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Timothy Theodore Duncan, The Big Fundamental, Merlin, Groundhog Day, Timothy Duncan
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Tim Duncan Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$9,638,554
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$21,164,619
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$18,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$22,183,220
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$20,598,704
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$19,014,188
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$17,429,672
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$15,845,156
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$14,260,641
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$12,676,125
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$12,072,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$10,865,250
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$9,660,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$3,858,240
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$3,413,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$2,967,840
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...