Tim Duncan net worth and salary: Tim Duncan is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Tim Duncan's salary per year from the Spurs is $10 million. Just a few seasons ago, Tim earned $20+ million per year from the Spurs which was enough to make him one of the the highest paid basketball players in the NBA. In his career he has earned more than $200 million on the court. Timothy Theodore Duncan was born in Christiansted on the Virgin Islands on April 25, 1976. He is a professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs. As a child he started out as a swimmer, and began playing Basketball in the ninth grade. He attended college at Wake Forest University, and was named Naismith College Player of the Year, USBWA College Player of the Year, and John Wooden awards in his final year. In the 1997 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs had Duncan as their first pick. In the 2001 to 2002 season he was named Most Valuable Player. During the 2005 to 2006 season Duncan was suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for most of the time, which had something to do with his sinking output and his failure to make the All NBA First Team after eight consecutive appearances. In 1998 Duncan was selected as one of the final two player for the US Basketball Team in the World Basketball Championships. In 2003 Duncan was also a member of the US Basketball Team that recorded 10 wins and qualified for the Olympics. Duncan has been honored several times in a "Tim Duncan Day" celebration, and honored with the St. Croix medal of honor. He has won five NBA championships with the Spurs.
Tim Duncan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Timothy Theodore Duncan, The Big Fundamental, Merlin, Groundhog Day, Timothy Duncan
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Tim Duncan Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$9,638,554
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$21,164,619
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$18,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$22,183,220
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$20,598,704
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$19,014,188
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$17,429,672
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$15,845,156
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$14,260,641
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$12,676,125
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$12,072,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$10,865,250
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$9,660,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$3,858,240
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$3,413,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$2,967,840
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.