Tim Duncan net worth and salary: Tim Duncan is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Tim Duncan's salary per year from the Spurs is $10 million. Just a few seasons ago, Tim earned $20+ million per year from the Spurs which was enough to make him one of the the highest paid basketball players in the NBA. In his career he has earned more than $200 million on the court. Timothy Theodore Duncan was born in Christiansted on the Virgin Islands on April 25, 1976. He is a professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs. As a child he started out as a swimmer, and began playing Basketball in the ninth grade. He attended college at Wake Forest University, and was named Naismith College Player of the Year, USBWA College Player of the Year, and John Wooden awards in his final year. In the 1997 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs had Duncan as their first pick. In the 2001 to 2002 season he was named Most Valuable Player. During the 2005 to 2006 season Duncan was suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for most of the time, which had something to do with his sinking output and his failure to make the All NBA First Team after eight consecutive appearances. In 1998 Duncan was selected as one of the final two player for the US Basketball Team in the World Basketball Championships. In 2003 Duncan was also a member of the US Basketball Team that recorded 10 wins and qualified for the Olympics. Duncan has been honored several times in a "Tim Duncan Day" celebration, and honored with the St. Croix medal of honor. He has won five NBA championships with the Spurs.
Tim Duncan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Timothy Theodore Duncan, The Big Fundamental, Merlin, Groundhog Day, Timothy Duncan
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Tim Duncan Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$9,638,554
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$21,164,619
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$18,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$22,183,220
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$20,598,704
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$19,014,188
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$17,429,672
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$15,845,156
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$14,260,641
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$12,676,125
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$12,072,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$10,865,250
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$9,660,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$3,858,240
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$3,413,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$2,967,840
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.