Tim Duncan net worth and salary: Tim Duncan is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Tim Duncan's salary per year from the Spurs is $10 million. Just a few seasons ago, Tim earned $20+ million per year from the Spurs which was enough to make him one of the the highest paid basketball players in the NBA. In his career he has earned more than $200 million on the court. Timothy Theodore Duncan was born in Christiansted on the Virgin Islands on April 25, 1976. He is a professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs. As a child he started out as a swimmer, and began playing Basketball in the ninth grade. He attended college at Wake Forest University, and was named Naismith College Player of the Year, USBWA College Player of the Year, and John Wooden awards in his final year. In the 1997 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs had Duncan as their first pick. In the 2001 to 2002 season he was named Most Valuable Player. During the 2005 to 2006 season Duncan was suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for most of the time, which had something to do with his sinking output and his failure to make the All NBA First Team after eight consecutive appearances. In 1998 Duncan was selected as one of the final two player for the US Basketball Team in the World Basketball Championships. In 2003 Duncan was also a member of the US Basketball Team that recorded 10 wins and qualified for the Olympics. Duncan has been honored several times in a "Tim Duncan Day" celebration, and honored with the St. Croix medal of honor. He has won five NBA championships with the Spurs.
Tim Duncan Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Timothy Theodore Duncan, The Big Fundamental, Merlin, Groundhog Day, Timothy Duncan
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Tim Duncan Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$9,638,554
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$21,164,619
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$18,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$22,183,220
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$20,598,704
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$19,014,188
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$17,429,672
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$15,845,156
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$14,260,641
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$12,676,125
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$12,072,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$10,865,250
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$9,660,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$3,858,240
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$3,413,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$2,967,840
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.