Tim Duncan net worth and salary: Tim Duncan is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Tim Duncan's salary per year from the Spurs is $10 million. Just a few seasons ago, Tim earned $20+ million per year from the Spurs which was enough to make him one of the the highest paid basketball players in the NBA. In his career he has earned more than $200 million on the court. Timothy Theodore Duncan was born in Christiansted on the Virgin Islands on April 25, 1976. He is a professional basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs. As a child he started out as a swimmer, and began playing Basketball in the ninth grade. He attended college at Wake Forest University, and was named Naismith College Player of the Year, USBWA College Player of the Year, and John Wooden awards in his final year. In the 1997 NBA draft the San Antonio Spurs had Duncan as their first pick. In the 2001 to 2002 season he was named Most Valuable Player. During the 2005 to 2006 season Duncan was suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for most of the time, which had something to do with his sinking output and his failure to make the All NBA First Team after eight consecutive appearances. In 1998 Duncan was selected as one of the final two player for the US Basketball Team in the World Basketball Championships. In 2003 Duncan was also a member of the US Basketball Team that recorded 10 wins and qualified for the Olympics. Duncan has been honored several times in a "Tim Duncan Day" celebration, and honored with the St. Croix medal of honor. He has won five NBA championships with the Spurs.
Tim Duncan Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 25, 1976
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
256 lbs (116 kg)
Timothy Theodore Duncan, The Big Fundamental, Merlin, Groundhog Day, Timothy Duncan
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Tim Duncan Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$9,638,554
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$21,164,619
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$18,700,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$22,183,220
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$20,598,704
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$19,014,188
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$17,429,672
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$15,845,156
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$14,260,641
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$12,676,125
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$12,072,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2001-02)$10,865,250
- San Antonio Spurs (2000-01)$9,660,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1999-00)$3,858,240
- San Antonio Spurs (1998-99)$3,413,000
- San Antonio Spurs (1997-98)$2,967,840
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.