Theo Ratliff net worth: Theo Ratliff is an American former professional basketball player who played center and who has a net worth of $45 million. Theo Ratliff was born in Demopolis, Alabama in 1973 where he played high school basketball for Demopolis High School in Demopolis, Alabama. Theo Ratliff played collegiate basketball for the University of Wyoming from 1991-1995. He was selected in the 1995 NBA Draft in the 1st round with the 18th overall pick by the Detroit Pistons. In a career that lasted from 1995 to 2011, Theo Ratliff played for nine different NBA teams. He was with the Detroit Pistons from 1995-1997 and then again in 2008, the Philadelphia 76ers from 1997-2001 and then again from 2008-2009; the Atlanta Hawks from 2001-2004, the Portland Trailblazers from 2004-2006, the Boston Celtics from 2006-2007, the Minnesota Timberwolves from 2007-2008, the San Antonio Spurs from 2009-2010, the Charlotte Bobcats in 2010, and finally, the Los Angeles Lakers from 2010-2011. Theo Ratliff was an NBA All-Star selection in 2001, he was a two time All Defensive Second team in 1999 and 2004, and he was a three time NBA Blocks Leader in 2001, 2003, and 2004. Theo Ratliff retired from professional basketball in 2001. He currently owns the WBA's Rome (Georgia) Gladiators.
Theo Ratliff Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 17, 1973 (42 years old)
United States of America
236 lbs (107 kg)
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Theo Ratliff Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$1,352,181
- Charlotte Bobcats (2009-10)$1,306,455
- Philadelphia 76ers (2008-09)$1,262,275
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$11,666,666
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$11,666,666
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$11,666,666
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$10,937,500
- Atlanta Hawks (2003-04)$10,156,250
- Atlanta Hawks (2002-03)$9,375,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2001-02)$9,667,969
- Philadelphia 76ers (2000-01)$7,800,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1999-00)$7,031,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (1998-99)$6,000,000
- Detroit Pistons (1997-98)$928,080
- Detroit Pistons (1996-97)$821,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$714,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball CardsNothing beats opening up a pack of baseball cards. And for former Angels pitcher DeWayne Buice, baseball cards earned him way more money than playing in the Major Leagues ever did.
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.