Steve Francis net worth: Steve Francis is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Steve Francis accumulated his net worth through his career in professional basketball playing with the Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, New York Knicks. Steven D'Shawn Francis was born in Takoma Park, Maryland in February 1977. After his mother died from cancer he stopped playing basketball for two years. He took two unbeaten teams to the National Junior College Tournament, with San Jacinto College and the Allegany College of Maryland. In 1998 he transferred to the University of Maryland. Francis was selected to the All-ACC first team and All ACC Tournament team. Maryland advanced to the Sweet 16 and Francis was a finalist for both the Wooden and Naismith Player of the Year Awards. After forgoing his senior season Francis was the #2 pick in the 1999 NBA Draft by the Vancouver Grizzlies. He publically voiced his disapproval with the Grizzlies and was traded to the Houston Rockets. In his first NBA season he was co-Rookie of the Year and finished second in the Slam Dunk Contest. Over his career Francis also played for the Orlando Magic and New York Knicks. He was selected as an All-Star from 2002 to 2004. He signed with the Beijing Ducks of China in 2010 but only played in four games. Francis is an entrepreneur and has tried his hand with a construction company, boxing promotions, a clothing line called We R One, a barbershop, and a record label Mazerati Music.
Steve Francis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Steve De'Shawn Francis, Wink, Steven D'Shawn Francis, Steven D'Shawn "Steve" Francis
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Steve Francis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$2,636,550
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$17,180,000
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$2,430,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$15,070,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$15,070,000
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$13,700,000
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$12,330,000
- Houston Rockets (2003-04)$10,960,000
- Houston Rockets (2002-03)$4,383,581
- Houston Rockets (2001-02)$3,473,520
- Houston Rockets (2000-01)$3,246,960
- Houston Rockets (1999-00)$3,020,520
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.