Steve Francis net worth: Steve Francis is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Steve Francis accumulated his net worth through his career in professional basketball playing with the Houston Rockets, Orlando Magic, New York Knicks. Steven D'Shawn Francis was born in Takoma Park, Maryland in February 1977. After his mother died from cancer he stopped playing basketball for two years. He took two unbeaten teams to the National Junior College Tournament, with San Jacinto College and the Allegany College of Maryland. In 1998 he transferred to the University of Maryland. Francis was selected to the All-ACC first team and All ACC Tournament team. Maryland advanced to the Sweet 16 and Francis was a finalist for both the Wooden and Naismith Player of the Year Awards. After forgoing his senior season Francis was the #2 pick in the 1999 NBA Draft by the Vancouver Grizzlies. He publically voiced his disapproval with the Grizzlies and was traded to the Houston Rockets. In his first NBA season he was co-Rookie of the Year and finished second in the Slam Dunk Contest. Over his career Francis also played for the Orlando Magic and New York Knicks. He was selected as an All-Star from 2002 to 2004. He signed with the Beijing Ducks of China in 2010 but only played in four games. Francis is an entrepreneur and has tried his hand with a construction company, boxing promotions, a clothing line called We R One, a barbershop, and a record label Mazerati Music.
Steve Francis Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 21, 1977 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Steve De'Shawn Francis, Wink, Steven D'Shawn Francis, Steven D'Shawn "Steve" Francis
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Steve Francis Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2008-09)$2,636,550
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$17,180,000
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$2,430,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$15,070,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$15,070,000
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$13,700,000
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$12,330,000
- Houston Rockets (2003-04)$10,960,000
- Houston Rockets (2002-03)$4,383,581
- Houston Rockets (2001-02)$3,473,520
- Houston Rockets (2000-01)$3,246,960
- Houston Rockets (1999-00)$3,020,520
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.