Stephon Marbury has an estimated net worth of $45 million. Stephon Xavier Marbury was born in Brooklyn, New York on February 20, 1977 and he makes his career as an American Basketball player. During his teen years he attended Abraham Lincoln High School and played Basketball as a point guard. He also played for an AAU team called the New York Gauchos. In 1995 he was named McDonalds All-American, and was heavily pursued by the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, which is where he would eventually commit. He took over as starting point guard, and would lead Georgia Tech 24-12 en route to the Regional Semi-Finals of the NCAA tournament. In 1996 he was selected fourth overall by the Milwaukee Bucks for the NBA Draft, then was later traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves. During the 1998-1999 seasons he was traded once again to the New Jersey Nets, which is where he earned All-Star status. Marbury made the All-Star NBA 3rd team in 2000, and was selected as a reserve for the 2001 game. Later in the 2001 offseason he would be traded again to the Phoenix Suns, and in the 2003-2004 season he was traded to the New York Knicks. Marbury is currently signed with the Chinese Basketball Association. He currently resides in New York City with his wife Latisha.
Stephon Marbury Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Stephon Xavier Marbury
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Ronda Rousey Just Made A TON Of Money Getting Her Behind Kickedon Nov 21, 2015
Steve Harvey Sued For $205,000 Over A Private Jeton Nov 23, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Stephon Marbury Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2008-09)$20,840,625
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$19,012,500
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$17,184,375
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$16,453,125
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1998-99)$2,562,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (1997-98)$2,266,320
- Minnesota Timberwolves (1996-97)$1,917,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.
- Giants Sign Shortstop Brandon Crawford To Six-Year, $75 Million ExtensionAfter a season that saw him win his first Gold Glove and Silver Slugger Awards last season, the San Francisco Giants saw fit to sign Brandon Crawford to a six-year, $75 million contract extension.
- Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???For years, Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini has been investing in a company he started called GF Biochemicals that could soon be worth $30 billion, but hasn't talked about it till recently.