Stephon Marbury has an estimated net worth of $45 million. Stephon Xavier Marbury was born in Brooklyn, New York on February 20, 1977 and he makes his career as an American Basketball player. During his teen years he attended Abraham Lincoln High School and played Basketball as a point guard. He also played for an AAU team called the New York Gauchos. In 1995 he was named McDonalds All-American, and was heavily pursued by the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, which is where he would eventually commit. He took over as starting point guard, and would lead Georgia Tech 24-12 en route to the Regional Semi-Finals of the NCAA tournament. In 1996 he was selected fourth overall by the Milwaukee Bucks for the NBA Draft, then was later traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves. During the 1998-1999 seasons he was traded once again to the New Jersey Nets, which is where he earned All-Star status. Marbury made the All-Star NBA 3rd team in 2000, and was selected as a reserve for the 2001 game. Later in the 2001 offseason he would be traded again to the Phoenix Suns, and in the 2003-2004 season he was traded to the New York Knicks. Marbury is currently signed with the Chinese Basketball Association. He currently resides in New York City with his wife Latisha.
Stephon Marbury Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1977 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.87 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Stephon Xavier Marbury
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Stephon Marbury Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2008-09)$20,840,625
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$19,012,500
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$17,184,375
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$16,453,125
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1998-99)$2,562,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (1997-98)$2,266,320
- Minnesota Timberwolves (1996-97)$1,917,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?