Shawn Marion net worth: Shawn Marion is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Shawn Marion was born on May 7, 1978 in Waukegan, Illinois. His nickname is "The Matrix" and he's known for his unusual shooting form. He attended the junior college Vincennes before transferring to UNLV, where he played for two years. In 1999, Marion was drafted by the Phoenix Suns, who took him with the ninth pick. He stayed with Phoenix until midway through the 2007-08 season, appearing in two conference finals during his tenure. During the 2007-08 season, Marion was traded to the Miami Heat. Just over a year later, Marion was traded to the Toronto Raptors, and stayed with the team until the end of the 2008-09 season. He signed a contract extension and was traded immediately to the Dallas Mavericks, where's he played since 2009. In 2011, Marion won his first NBA title when Dallas defeated the Miami Heat in six games in the NBA Finals. For his career, Marion has been selected to four All-Star teams (2003-05, 2007), two All-NBA Third Teams (2005, 2006), and the NBA All-Rookie Second Team in 2000. He was also a member of the All-Star Shooting Stars winning team during the 2005 All-Star game.
Shawn Marion Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 7, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Shawn Dwayne Marion, THE MATRIX
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Shawn Marion Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Mavericks (2012-13)$8,646,364
- Dallas Mavericks (2011-12)$8,022,449
- Dallas Mavericks (2010-11)$7,305,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$6,635,068
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$17,810,000
- Miami Heat (2007-08)$16,440,000
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$15,070,000
- Phoenix Suns (2005-06)$13,700,000
- Phoenix Suns (2004-05)$12,330,000
- Phoenix Suns (2003-04)$10,960,000
- Phoenix Suns (2002-03)$2,265,375
- Phoenix Suns (2001-02)$1,778,160
- Phoenix Suns (2000-01)$1,662,240
- Phoenix Suns (1999-00)$1,546,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.