Shane Battier net worth: Shane Battier is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. His salary is $3 million per year and during his career he has earned over $50 million. Born in Birmingham, Michigan, Shane Battier attended Detroit Country Day School, where he excelled at basketball and graduated with a 3.96 GPA, and then moved on to Duke University, where he won every National Player of the Year Award, led the team to a 2001 National Championship, and was a two-time Academic All American. He graduated with a degree in Religion. The Vancouver Grizzlies drafted him into the NBA in 2001. He played for the Grizzlies for five years, and was then traded to the Houston Rockets. He played very well for both the Grizzlies and the Rockets, and was traded back to the Grizzlies briefly in 2011. In December of 2011, he became a free agent, and decided to sign with the Miami Heat. He has played exceptionally well with the Heat, including scoring 47 points in his first four games of the playoffs. In addition to his basketball career, he also co-owns a sports training facility in Memphis.
Shane Battier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Shane Courtney Battier
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Shane Battier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,135,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$3,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$7,354,500
- Houston Rockets (2009-10)$6,864,200
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$6,448,900
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$5,883,600
- Houston Rockets (2006-07)$5,393,300
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$4,903,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$3,212,402
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$2,533,440
- Memphis Grizzlies (2002-03)$2,368,200
- Memphis Grizzlies (2001-02)$2,203,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.