Shane Battier net worth: Shane Battier is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. His salary is $3 million per year and during his career he has earned over $50 million. Born in Birmingham, Michigan, Shane Battier attended Detroit Country Day School, where he excelled at basketball and graduated with a 3.96 GPA, and then moved on to Duke University, where he won every National Player of the Year Award, led the team to a 2001 National Championship, and was a two-time Academic All American. He graduated with a degree in Religion. The Vancouver Grizzlies drafted him into the NBA in 2001. He played for the Grizzlies for five years, and was then traded to the Houston Rockets. He played very well for both the Grizzlies and the Rockets, and was traded back to the Grizzlies briefly in 2011. In December of 2011, he became a free agent, and decided to sign with the Miami Heat. He has played exceptionally well with the Heat, including scoring 47 points in his first four games of the playoffs. In addition to his basketball career, he also co-owns a sports training facility in Memphis.
Shane Battier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Shane Courtney Battier
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Successful NBA Ownerson Feb 8, 2016
Salsa King Marc Anthony Puts Tarzana Mansion On Market For $4.35 Millionon Feb 8, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Shane Battier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,135,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$3,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$7,354,500
- Houston Rockets (2009-10)$6,864,200
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$6,448,900
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$5,883,600
- Houston Rockets (2006-07)$5,393,300
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$4,903,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$3,212,402
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$2,533,440
- Memphis Grizzlies (2002-03)$2,368,200
- Memphis Grizzlies (2001-02)$2,203,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.