Shane Battier net worth: Shane Battier is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. His salary is $3 million per year and during his career he has earned over $50 million. Born in Birmingham, Michigan, Shane Battier attended Detroit Country Day School, where he excelled at basketball and graduated with a 3.96 GPA, and then moved on to Duke University, where he won every National Player of the Year Award, led the team to a 2001 National Championship, and was a two-time Academic All American. He graduated with a degree in Religion. The Vancouver Grizzlies drafted him into the NBA in 2001. He played for the Grizzlies for five years, and was then traded to the Houston Rockets. He played very well for both the Grizzlies and the Rockets, and was traded back to the Grizzlies briefly in 2011. In December of 2011, he became a free agent, and decided to sign with the Miami Heat. He has played exceptionally well with the Heat, including scoring 47 points in his first four games of the playoffs. In addition to his basketball career, he also co-owns a sports training facility in Memphis.
Shane Battier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Shane Courtney Battier
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Shane Battier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,135,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$3,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$7,354,500
- Houston Rockets (2009-10)$6,864,200
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$6,448,900
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$5,883,600
- Houston Rockets (2006-07)$5,393,300
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$4,903,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$3,212,402
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$2,533,440
- Memphis Grizzlies (2002-03)$2,368,200
- Memphis Grizzlies (2001-02)$2,203,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.