Shane Battier net worth: Shane Battier is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. His salary is $3 million per year and during his career he has earned over $50 million. Born in Birmingham, Michigan, Shane Battier attended Detroit Country Day School, where he excelled at basketball and graduated with a 3.96 GPA, and then moved on to Duke University, where he won every National Player of the Year Award, led the team to a 2001 National Championship, and was a two-time Academic All American. He graduated with a degree in Religion. The Vancouver Grizzlies drafted him into the NBA in 2001. He played for the Grizzlies for five years, and was then traded to the Houston Rockets. He played very well for both the Grizzlies and the Rockets, and was traded back to the Grizzlies briefly in 2011. In December of 2011, he became a free agent, and decided to sign with the Miami Heat. He has played exceptionally well with the Heat, including scoring 47 points in his first four games of the playoffs. In addition to his basketball career, he also co-owns a sports training facility in Memphis.
Shane Battier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 9, 1978
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Shane Courtney Battier
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Shane Battier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,135,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$3,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$7,354,500
- Houston Rockets (2009-10)$6,864,200
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$6,448,900
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$5,883,600
- Houston Rockets (2006-07)$5,393,300
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$4,903,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$3,212,402
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$2,533,440
- Memphis Grizzlies (2002-03)$2,368,200
- Memphis Grizzlies (2001-02)$2,203,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014Wait 'til you hear how much money Bill and Hillary Clinton have earned in the last seven years...
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.