Sebastian Telfair net worth: Sebastian Telfair is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Sebastian Telfair was originally planning to attend the University of Louisville on a basketball scholarship, but was instead drafted directly out of Abraham Lincoln High School, by the Portland Trailblazers, in 2004. He played two seasons with the team, but was only moderately successful. He was then traded to the Boston Celtics, where he played only one season. He was traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2007, and the move proved to be a good one. He played well for the team, but was traded again in 2009. Since then, he has played for The Los Angeles Clippers, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Timberwolves again, and the Phoenix Suns. As of February 2013, he is playing for the Toronto Raptors. He is known as much for his multiple legal run-ins, as he is for his skill on the court. He is the subject of the book, "The Jump: Sebastian Telfair and the High-Stakes Business of High School Ball".
Sebastian Telfair Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sebastian Telfair against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 9, 1985 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got Thereon Oct 13, 2015
Sebastian Telfair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Toronto Raptors (2012-13)$1,567,500
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$2,700,000
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2009-10)$2,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$2,300,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$2,562,426
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,793,160
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$1,676,280
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$1,559,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for October 9th – October 12thThis weekend The Martian held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?