Sebastian Telfair net worth: Sebastian Telfair is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Sebastian Telfair was originally planning to attend the University of Louisville on a basketball scholarship, but was instead drafted directly out of Abraham Lincoln High School, by the Portland Trailblazers, in 2004. He played two seasons with the team, but was only moderately successful. He was then traded to the Boston Celtics, where he played only one season. He was traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2007, and the move proved to be a good one. He played well for the team, but was traded again in 2009. Since then, he has played for The Los Angeles Clippers, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Timberwolves again, and the Phoenix Suns. As of February 2013, he is playing for the Toronto Raptors. He is known as much for his multiple legal run-ins, as he is for his skill on the court. He is the subject of the book, "The Jump: Sebastian Telfair and the High-Stakes Business of High School Ball".
Sebastian Telfair Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Sebastian Telfair against
- Random Celebrity
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 9, 1985 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Sebastian Telfair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Toronto Raptors (2012-13)$1,567,500
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$2,700,000
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2009-10)$2,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$2,300,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$2,562,426
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,793,160
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$1,676,280
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$1,559,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.