Sebastian Telfair net worth: Sebastian Telfair is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Born in Brooklyn, New York, Sebastian Telfair was originally planning to attend the University of Louisville on a basketball scholarship, but was instead drafted directly out of Abraham Lincoln High School, by the Portland Trailblazers, in 2004. He played two seasons with the team, but was only moderately successful. He was then traded to the Boston Celtics, where he played only one season. He was traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves in 2007, and the move proved to be a good one. He played well for the team, but was traded again in 2009. Since then, he has played for The Los Angeles Clippers, the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Timberwolves again, and the Phoenix Suns. As of February 2013, he is playing for the Toronto Raptors. He is known as much for his multiple legal run-ins, as he is for his skill on the court. He is the subject of the book, "The Jump: Sebastian Telfair and the High-Stakes Business of High School Ball".
Sebastian Telfair Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 9, 1985
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Sebastian Telfair Earnings
Click to Expand
- Toronto Raptors (2012-13)$1,567,500
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$2,700,000
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2009-10)$2,500,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$2,300,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2007-08)$2,562,426
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,793,160
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$1,676,280
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$1,559,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.