Scottie Pippen Net Worth: Scottie Pippen is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Scottie Pippen was born September 25, 1965 in Hamburg, Arkansas. He played in the National Basketball Association and is most noted for his time with the Chicago Bulls, with whom he was instrumental in earning six of their NBA titles and their record 1995–96 season of 72 wins. Pippen, along with Michael Jordan, played an important role in transforming the Bulls team into a vehicle for popularizing the NBA around the world during the '90s. Considered one of the best small forwards of all time, Pippen was named to the NBA All-Defensive First Team eight consecutive times and the All-NBA First Team three times. He was a seven-time NBA All-Star and was the NBA All-Star Game MVP in 1994. He was named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History during the 1996–97 season and is one of only four players to have his jersey (No. 33) retired by the Chicago Bulls. His college, University of Central Arkansas, retired his number No. 33 as well. Pippen is a two-time inductee into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (for his individual career and as a member of the "Dream Team"), being inducted for both on August 13, 2010. In January 2008, Pippen made a brief comeback to professional basketball at age 42 when he made a tour of Scandinavia and played two games for top Finnish league team Torpan Pojat (ToPo) and top Swedish league team Sundsvall. Pippen returned to the Bulls on July 15, 2010 as a team ambassador. In 2012, he was named senior advisor to Michael Reinsdorf, the Bulls' president and COO. Renowned for his defensive abilities, having made the NBA All Defensive Team ten consecutive years during his career and leading the league in steals in 1994–95, Phil Jackson once described Pippen as a "one-man wrecking crew", capable of guarding anyone from the point guard to the center position. Pippen is remembered as one of the most versatile and agile players, and perhaps most notably as one of the greatest defenders ever. His intense work ethic and athletic physique gave him the ability to consistently make highlight-reel plays, such as applying defensive intensity, forcing a turnover, stealing the ball and starting a one-man fast break that he would finish with a thunderous slam dunk.
Scottie Pippen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 25, 1965 (50 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Scottie Maurice Pippen, Scottie 2 Hottie, Pip
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Scottie Pippen Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Chicago Bulls (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2002-03)$19,727,524
- Portland Trail Blazers (2001-02)$18,083,564
- Portland Trail Blazers (2000-01)$13,750,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1999-00)$14,795,642
- Houston Rockets (1998-99)$11,000,000
- Chicago Bulls (1997-98)$2,775,000
- Chicago Bulls (1996-97)$2,250,000
- Chicago Bulls (1995-96)$2,925,000
- Chicago Bulls (1994-95)$2,225,000
- Chicago Bulls (1993-94)$3,075,000
- Chicago Bulls (1992-93)$3,425,000
- Chicago Bulls (1991-92)$2,770,000
- Chicago Bulls (1990-91)$765,000
- Chicago Bulls (1988-89)$575,000
- Chicago Bulls (1987-88)$725,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?