Russel Westbrook net worth: Russel Westbrook's net worth is $35 million. Russell Westbrook has earned just over $60 million in salary and is currently making $15.7 million per year. He recently signed a five-year, $80 million contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder. Born in Long Beach, California, Russell Westbrook graduated from Leuzinger High School, and was recruited by the University of California-Los Angeles. He played for the UCLA Bruins for two years, and was then drafted by the Seattle Supersonics in 2008. His first season with the Supersonics was quite successful, and he was named Rookie of the Month twice. He was also named to the NBA Rookie All-First team at the end of the year. He has continued to play well for the Supersonics, now known as the Oklahoma City Thunder, since his first season with the team. In addition to playing excellent ball for the Thunder, he also participated in the 2010 FIBA World Championships, where he was instrumental in winning the USA's first Gold Medal at the FIBA's since 1994.
Russell Westbrook Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell Westbrook against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
187 lbs (85 kg)
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke Athleteson Nov 24, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Warren Buffett Has Very Simple Answer To The Question "How'd You Get So Rich?!?!"on Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Russell Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$5,082,416
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,017,720
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$3,755,640
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$3,493,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.
- Colby Rasmus Makes MLB History By Accepting One-Year, $15.8 Million Qualifying OfferColby Rasmus has worked off of one-year contracts every year he has been on an MLB roster, and it looks like he'll do so again after becoming the first player to ever accept a qualifying offer.