Russel Westbrook net worth: Russel Westbrook's net worth is $35 million. Russell Westbrook has earned just over $60 million in salary and is currently making $15.7 million per year. He recently signed a five-year, $80 million contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder. Born in Long Beach, California, Russell Westbrook graduated from Leuzinger High School, and was recruited by the University of California-Los Angeles. He played for the UCLA Bruins for two years, and was then drafted by the Seattle Supersonics in 2008. His first season with the Supersonics was quite successful, and he was named Rookie of the Month twice. He was also named to the NBA Rookie All-First team at the end of the year. He has continued to play well for the Supersonics, now known as the Oklahoma City Thunder, since his first season with the team. In addition to playing excellent ball for the Thunder, he also participated in the 2010 FIBA World Championships, where he was instrumental in winning the USA's first Gold Medal at the FIBA's since 1994.
Russell Westbrook Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell Westbrook against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1988 (27 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
187 lbs (85 kg)
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Russell Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$5,082,416
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,017,720
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$3,755,640
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$3,493,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.