Russel Westbrook net worth: Russel Westbrook's net worth is $19.2 million dollars. During his four seasons so far in the NBA Russell Westbrook Net Worth has earned just over $20 million in salary and is currently making $15.7 million per year. He recently signed a five-year, $80 million contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder. Born in Long Beach, California, Russell Westbrook graduated from Leuzinger High School, and was recruited by the University of California-Los Angeles. He played for the UCLA Bruins for two years, and was then drafted by the Seattle Supersonics in 2008. His first season with the Supersonics was quite successful, and he was named Rookie of the Month twice. He was also named to the NBA Rookie All-First team at the end of the year. He has continued to play well for the Supersonics, now known as the Oklahoma City Thunder, since his first season with the team. In addition to playing excellent ball for the Thunder, he also participated in the 2010 FIBA World Championships, where he was instrumental in winning the USA's first Gold Medal at the FIBA's since 1994.
Russell Westbrook Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1988
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
187 lbs (85 kg)
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Russell Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$5,082,416
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,017,720
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$3,755,640
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$3,493,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.