Russel Westbrook net worth: Russel Westbrook's net worth is $35 million. Russell Westbrook has earned just over $60 million in salary and is currently making $15.7 million per year. He recently signed a five-year, $80 million contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder. Born in Long Beach, California, Russell Westbrook graduated from Leuzinger High School, and was recruited by the University of California-Los Angeles. He played for the UCLA Bruins for two years, and was then drafted by the Seattle Supersonics in 2008. His first season with the Supersonics was quite successful, and he was named Rookie of the Month twice. He was also named to the NBA Rookie All-First team at the end of the year. He has continued to play well for the Supersonics, now known as the Oklahoma City Thunder, since his first season with the team. In addition to playing excellent ball for the Thunder, he also participated in the 2010 FIBA World Championships, where he was instrumental in winning the USA's first Gold Medal at the FIBA's since 1994.
Russell Westbrook Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Russell Westbrook against
- Random Celebrity
Date of Birth
Nov 12, 1988 (26 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
187 lbs (85 kg)
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Russell Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$13,668,750
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$5,082,416
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,017,720
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$3,755,640
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$3,493,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?