Ron Artest net worth and salary: Ron Artest is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Ron Artest, also known as "Metta World Peace", was born on November 13, 1979 in Queens, New York. He attended high school at La Salle Academy in New York City before spending two years at St. John's University. He was the 16th pick in the first round of the 1999 NBA draft, selected by the Chicago Bulls. Artest spent three seasons with the Bulls before being traded to the Indiana Pacers. On November 19, 2004, Ron Artest was involved in a controversial incident in which several players went into the stands and physically fought Detroit Piston fans. Artest was eventually suspended for 86 games due to his actions during the incident. During his career he has also played with the Kings, and Rockets. Artest has spent his most productive years with the Los Angeles Lakers, which he joined in 2009. Artest officially changed his name to "Metta World Peace" in September 2011. Metta World Peace and the Lakers won an NBA championship in 2010.
Ron Artest Net Worth
Metta World Peace
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1979 (36 years old)
Basketball player, Rapper, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Meta World Peace, Ronald William Artest, Ron Artest, Ronald William Artest Jr., Ron-Ron
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Ron Artest Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$7,258,960
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$6,790,640
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$6,322,320
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,854,000
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2007-08)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2006-07)$7,526,316
- Indiana Pacers (2005-06)$6,842,105
- Indiana Pacers (2004-05)$6,157,895
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$5,473,684
- Indiana Pacers (2002-03)$1,904,860
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,241,760
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,160,760
- Chicago Bulls (1999-00)$1,079,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...