Ron Artest net worth and salary: Ron Artest is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Ron Artest, also known as "Metta World Peace", was born on November 13, 1979 in Queens, New York. He attended high school at La Salle Academy in New York City before spending two years at St. John's University. He was the 16th pick in the first round of the 1999 NBA draft, selected by the Chicago Bulls. Artest spent three seasons with the Bulls before being traded to the Indiana Pacers. On November 19, 2004, Ron Artest was involved in a controversial incident in which several players went into the stands and physically fought Detroit Piston fans. Artest was eventually suspended for 86 games due to his actions during the incident. During his career he has also played with the Kings, and Rockets. Artest has spent his most productive years with the Los Angeles Lakers, which he joined in 2009. Artest officially changed his name to "Metta World Peace" in September 2011. Metta World Peace and the Lakers won an NBA championship in 2010.
Ron Artest Net Worth
Metta World Peace
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1979 (36 years old)
Basketball player, Rapper, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Meta World Peace, Ronald William Artest, Ron Artest, Ronald William Artest Jr., Ron-Ron
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Ron Artest Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$7,258,960
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$6,790,640
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$6,322,320
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,854,000
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2007-08)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2006-07)$7,526,316
- Indiana Pacers (2005-06)$6,842,105
- Indiana Pacers (2004-05)$6,157,895
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$5,473,684
- Indiana Pacers (2002-03)$1,904,860
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,241,760
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,160,760
- Chicago Bulls (1999-00)$1,079,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.