Ron Artest net worth and salary: Ron Artest is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Ron Artest, also known as "Metta World Peace", was born on November 13, 1979 in Queens, New York. He attended high school at La Salle Academy in New York City before spending two years at St. John's University. He was the 16th pick in the first round of the 1999 NBA draft, selected by the Chicago Bulls. Artest spent three seasons with the Bulls before being traded to the Indiana Pacers. On November 19, 2004, Ron Artest was involved in a controversial incident in which several players went into the stands and physically fought Detroit Piston fans. Artest was eventually suspended for 86 games due to his actions during the incident. During his career he has also played with the Kings, and Rockets. Artest has spent his most productive years with the Los Angeles Lakers, which he joined in 2009. Artest officially changed his name to "Metta World Peace" in September 2011. Metta World Peace and the Lakers won an NBA championship in 2010.
Ron Artest Net Worth
Metta World Peace
Date of Birth
Nov 13, 1979 (36 years old)
Basketball player, Rapper, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Meta World Peace, Ronald William Artest, Ron Artest, Ronald William Artest Jr., Ron-Ron
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Ron Artest Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2012-13)$7,258,960
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$6,790,640
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$6,322,320
- Los Angeles Lakers (2009-10)$5,854,000
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2007-08)$7,400,000
- Sacramento Kings (2006-07)$7,526,316
- Indiana Pacers (2005-06)$6,842,105
- Indiana Pacers (2004-05)$6,157,895
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$5,473,684
- Indiana Pacers (2002-03)$1,904,860
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,241,760
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,160,760
- Chicago Bulls (1999-00)$1,079,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.