Reggie Miller net worth: Reggie Miller is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $90 million. Reginald Wayne Miller was born in Riverside, California in August 1965. Reggie was born with hip deformities that caused him not to be able to walk correctly. He wore braces on both legs that helped him correct this deformity. His brother Darrell was a catcher for the California Angels. His sister Cheryl is a former women's basketball player that is a member of the Hall of Fame and won a gold medal with the 1984 United States Olympic women's basketball team. Miller played basketball at the University of California, Los Angeles. He helped the team with a NIT championship in the 1984-85 season. Reggie Miller finished second to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in all-time scoring at UCLA. Reggie was drafted 11th by the Indiana Pacers in the 1987 NBA Draft. He is known for playing his entire 18 year career with the Pacers. He was known as a three point shooting specialist and had much success against the New York Knicks. He retired from the NBA holding the record for most 3 point field goals made, later passed by Ray Allen. He was selected to the All-Star game five times. Like his sister Cheryl, Reggie also won a gold medal, representing the United States in the 1996 Summer Olympics. His jersey #31 was retired in 2006. Miller now works at a commentator for TNT. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in September 2012.
Reggie Miller Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1965 (50 years old)
Basketball player, Commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 6 in (2 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Reginald Wayne Miller, Reginald Wayne "Reggie" Miller, Reggie, Killer Miller, Reginald Miller
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Reggie Miller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Indiana Pacers (2005-06)$6,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2004-05)$5,500,000
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$5,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2002-03)$12,046,473
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$12,045,075
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$10,670,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$9,031,850
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$6,781,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$9,031,850
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$11,250,000
- Indiana Pacers (1994-95)$3,210,500
- Indiana Pacers (1993-94)$3,011,000
- Indiana Pacers (1992-93)$3,211,000
- Indiana Pacers (1991-92)$3,211,000
- Indiana Pacers (1990-91)$654,000
- Indiana Pacers (1988-89)$404,000
- Indiana Pacers (1987-88)$254,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.