Reggie Miller net worth: Reggie Miller is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $90 million. Reginald Wayne Miller was born in Riverside, California in August 1965. Reggie was born with hip deformities that caused him not to be able to walk correctly. He wore braces on both legs that helped him correct this deformity. His brother Darrell was a catcher for the California Angels. His sister Cheryl is a former women's basketball player that is a member of the Hall of Fame and won a gold medal with the 1984 United States Olympic women's basketball team. Miller played basketball at the University of California, Los Angeles. He helped the team with a NIT championship in the 1984-85 season. Reggie Miller finished second to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in all-time scoring at UCLA. Reggie was drafted 11th by the Indiana Pacers in the 1987 NBA Draft. He is known for playing his entire 18 year career with the Pacers. He was known as a three point shooting specialist and had much success against the New York Knicks. He retired from the NBA holding the record for most 3 point field goals made, later passed by Ray Allen. He was selected to the All-Star game five times. Like his sister Cheryl, Reggie also won a gold medal, representing the United States in the 1996 Summer Olympics. His jersey #31 was retired in 2006. Miller now works at a commentator for TNT. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in September 2012.
Reggie Miller Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1965
Basketball player, Commentator, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 6 in (2 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Reginald Wayne Miller, Reginald Wayne "Reggie" Miller, Reggie, Killer Miller, Reginald Miller
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Reggie Miller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Indiana Pacers (2005-06)$6,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2004-05)$5,500,000
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$5,000,000
- Indiana Pacers (2002-03)$12,046,473
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$12,045,075
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$10,670,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$9,031,850
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$6,781,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$9,031,850
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$11,250,000
- Indiana Pacers (1994-95)$3,210,500
- Indiana Pacers (1993-94)$3,011,000
- Indiana Pacers (1992-93)$3,211,000
- Indiana Pacers (1991-92)$3,211,000
- Indiana Pacers (1990-91)$654,000
- Indiana Pacers (1988-89)$404,000
- Indiana Pacers (1987-88)$254,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.