Raymond Felton Net Worth: Raymond Felton is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $15 million. Born Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr. on June 26, 1984, in Marion, South Carolina, he is a point guard with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Felton first got the chance to display his athletic talent at Latta High School in Latta, South Carolina. There, he was the key force to lead his high school team to two state championships, and thus earned a career record of 104–9. On a state level, he scored records with 2,992 points and 117,3 pointers in the process. Then, he went on to score even bigger and realize further his basketball talent at the University of North Carolina under head coach Roy Williams. While in college, Felton led the Tar Heels to a national championship before declaring for the NBA Draft. He got picked 5th overall in the 2005 NBA Draft by the Charlotte Bobcats. To date, Felton has played for several NBA teams, including the Charlotte Bobcats, New York Knicks (twice), Denver Nuggets, and Portland Trail Blazers.
Raymond Felton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Raymond Felton Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$3,480,453
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$7,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (2010-11)$7,500,000
- Charlotte Bobcats (2009-10)$5,501,196
- Charlotte Bobcats (2008-09)$4,148,716
- Charlotte Bobcats (2007-08)$3,274,440
- Charlotte Bobcats (2006-07)$3,060,840
- Charlotte Bobcats (2005-06)$2,847,360
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?