Raymond Felton Net Worth: Raymond Felton is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $15 million. Born Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr. on June 26, 1984, in Marion, South Carolina, he is a point guard with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Felton first got the chance to display his athletic talent at Latta High School in Latta, South Carolina. There, he was the key force to lead his high school team to two state championships, and thus earned a career record of 104–9. On a state level, he scored records with 2,992 points and 117,3 pointers in the process. Then, he went on to score even bigger and realize further his basketball talent at the University of North Carolina under head coach Roy Williams. While in college, Felton led the Tar Heels to a national championship before declaring for the NBA Draft. He got picked 5th overall in the 2005 NBA Draft by the Charlotte Bobcats. To date, Felton has played for several NBA teams, including the Charlotte Bobcats, New York Knicks (twice), Denver Nuggets, and Portland Trail Blazers.
Raymond Felton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Raymond Felton Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$3,480,453
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$7,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (2010-11)$7,500,000
- Charlotte Bobcats (2009-10)$5,501,196
- Charlotte Bobcats (2008-09)$4,148,716
- Charlotte Bobcats (2007-08)$3,274,440
- Charlotte Bobcats (2006-07)$3,060,840
- Charlotte Bobcats (2005-06)$2,847,360
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?