Raymond Felton Net Worth: Raymond Felton is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $15 million. Born Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr. on June 26, 1984, in Marion, South Carolina, he is a point guard with the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Felton first got the chance to display his athletic talent at Latta High School in Latta, South Carolina. There, he was the key force to lead his high school team to two state championships, and thus earned a career record of 104–9. On a state level, he scored records with 2,992 points and 117,3 pointers in the process. Then, he went on to score even bigger and realize further his basketball talent at the University of North Carolina under head coach Roy Williams. While in college, Felton led the Tar Heels to a national championship before declaring for the NBA Draft. He got picked 5th overall in the 2005 NBA Draft by the Charlotte Bobcats. To date, Felton has played for several NBA teams, including the Charlotte Bobcats, New York Knicks (twice), Denver Nuggets, and Portland Trail Blazers.
Raymond Felton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 26, 1984
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Raymond Bernard Felton, Jr.
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Raymond Felton Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$3,480,453
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$7,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (2010-11)$7,500,000
- Charlotte Bobcats (2009-10)$5,501,196
- Charlotte Bobcats (2008-09)$4,148,716
- Charlotte Bobcats (2007-08)$3,274,440
- Charlotte Bobcats (2006-07)$3,060,840
- Charlotte Bobcats (2005-06)$2,847,360
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.