Ray Allen net worth and salary: Ray Allen is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $100 million and an annual salary of $10 million. In previous years Allen earned as much as $19 million per year. In total, Allen has earned nearly $180 million in salary alone during his 15 years in the NBA. He is widely considered one of the best three point shooters of all time. As of June 2013, Ray is a guard for the Miami Heat. Born Walter Ray Allen, Jr. on July 20, 1975, in California. Prior to becoming a Miami Heat player, Allen has competed for other NBA teams including Milwaukee Bucks (1996–2003), Seattle SuperSonics (2003–2007) and Boston Celtics (2007–2012). After leading his high school basketball team to a state title, he attended the University of Connecticut, where he became a member of its team the UConn Huskies. While at college, Allen fetched the All-American status and was named USA Basketball's Male Athlete of the Year in 1995. But his real success started once he got drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves with the fifth pick of the 1996 NBA Draft. Over the years, he has turned into one of the most accurate 3-point and free throw shooters in NBA history. Furthermore, he is a ten-time NBA All-Star who has won two NBA championships, as well as a Olympic gold medal as a member of the 2000 United States men's basketball team. In addition to being an award-winning NBA player, Ray Allen has also proved to be a winsome actor as he starred in two feature films, including a lead role in the 1998 Spike Lee film He Got Game. Thanks to his character in the comedy he got nicknamed "Jesus" and went on to make headlines by painting his toenails green and purple during the NBA playoffs. Off the basketball field, he is an active philanthropist who created the Ray of Hope Foundation to help community charities.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1975 (40 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Walter Ray Allen, Sugar, Ray, Ray, Walter Ray Allen, Jr., Jesus
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Ray Allen Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,090,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$10,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$18,776,860
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$18,388,430
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$16,000,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2006-07)$14,611,570
- Seattle SuperSonics (2005-06)$13,223,140
- Seattle SuperSonics (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1998-99)$2,320,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1997-98)$2,052,360
- Milwaukee Bucks (1996-97)$1,785,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.