Ray Allen net worth and salary: Ray Allen is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $100 million and an annual salary of $10 million. In previous years Allen earned as much as $19 million per year. In total, Allen has earned nearly $180 million in salary alone during his 15 years in the NBA. He is widely considered one of the best three point shooters of all time. As of June 2013, Ray is a guard for the Miami Heat. Born Walter Ray Allen, Jr. on July 20, 1975, in California. Prior to becoming a Miami Heat player, Allen has competed for other NBA teams including Milwaukee Bucks (1996–2003), Seattle SuperSonics (2003–2007) and Boston Celtics (2007–2012). After leading his high school basketball team to a state title, he attended the University of Connecticut, where he became a member of its team the UConn Huskies. While at college, Allen fetched the All-American status and was named USA Basketball's Male Athlete of the Year in 1995. But his real success started once he got drafted by the Minnesota Timberwolves with the fifth pick of the 1996 NBA Draft. Over the years, he has turned into one of the most accurate 3-point and free throw shooters in NBA history. Furthermore, he is a ten-time NBA All-Star who has won two NBA championships, as well as a Olympic gold medal as a member of the 2000 United States men's basketball team. In addition to being an award-winning NBA player, Ray Allen has also proved to be a winsome actor as he starred in two feature films, including a lead role in the 1998 Spike Lee film He Got Game. Thanks to his character in the comedy he got nicknamed "Jesus" and went on to make headlines by painting his toenails green and purple during the NBA playoffs. Off the basketball field, he is an active philanthropist who created the Ray of Hope Foundation to help community charities.
Ray Allen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 20, 1975
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Walter Ray Allen, Sugar, Ray, Ray, Walter Ray Allen, Jr., Jesus
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Ray Allen Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$3,090,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$10,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$18,776,860
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$18,388,430
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$16,000,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2006-07)$14,611,570
- Seattle SuperSonics (2005-06)$13,223,140
- Seattle SuperSonics (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2003-04)$13,500,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2002-03)$12,375,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2001-02)$11,250,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2000-01)$10,130,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1999-00)$9,000,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1998-99)$2,320,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1997-98)$2,052,360
- Milwaukee Bucks (1996-97)$1,785,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.