Rasheed Wallace net worth and salary: Rasheed Wallace is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $75 million dollars. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Rasheed Wallace played high school basketball for Simon Gratz High School. He also ran track and was a high jumper. As a high school basketball player, he was chosen as the High School Player of the Year his senior year by USA Today, and was also a first-team All-American. He went on to play college basketball for the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, where he helped the team reach the NCAA Final Four in 1995. He chose to leave school early, and was drafted by the Washington Bullets just after his sophomore year. He played one season with the Bullets, but a fractured thumb kept him sidelined for much of the time. He was then traded to the Portland Trail Blazers, where he played well, but had numerous problems with his temper, and led the league in technical fouls. He then played briefly for the Atlanta Hawks, before finding success with the Detroit Pistons again. In 2009, he moved to the Boston Celtics, but chose to retire in 2010. In September 2012, Rasheed Wallace announced that he was coming out of retirement to play for the Knicks. He will earn the league veteran's minimum salary which is $1.7 million. During his playing career, Wallace earned over $156 million in salary alone.
Rasheed Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 17, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.1336 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
Rasheed Abdul Wallace, Sheed
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rasheed Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Knicks (2012-13)$1,352,181
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$6,322,320
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$5,854,000
- Detroit Pistons (2008-09)$13,930,000
- Detroit Pistons (2007-08)$12,540,000
- Detroit Pistons (2006-07)$11,650,000
- Detroit Pistons (2005-06)$10,860,000
- Detroit Pistons (2004-05)$9,720,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2003-04)$17,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2002-03)$16,200,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2001-02)$14,400,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2000-01)$12,600,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1999-00)$10,800,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1998-99)$9,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1997-98)$2,329,080
- Portland Trail Blazers (1996-97)$2,060,000
- Washington Bullets (1995-96)$1,493,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?