Rajon Rondo net worth: Rajon Rondo is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Rajon Rondo earned his net worth through the years by playing for the Boston Celtics. Born as Rajon Pierre Rondo on February 22, 1986, in Louisville, Kentucky, he is best known as starting point guard of NBA team, Boston Celtics. Rodno was a teenager when he switched his interest from football into basketball, under his mother's sway. After high school, he received a scholarship from the University of Kentucky, where he played for two years. Next, he entered NBA on 2006 Draft as a 21st pick by Phoenix Suns, and was almost immediately transferred to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. Throughout the season, Rondo earned his first NBA championship, playing alongside all-star players like Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. But it was during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, when he made his breakout performance. Ever since, he has become a four-time All-Star, one-time All-NBA team selection and a four-time All-Defensive member. Also, he rates sixth in Boston Celtics history in assists and third in steals.
Rajon Rondo Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1986
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Rajon Pierre Rondo
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Rajon Rondo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (2012-13)$11,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,045,455
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$9,090,911
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$2,094,922
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$1,315,080
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$1,229,280
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,143,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...