Rajon Rondo net worth: Rajon Rondo is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Rajon Rondo earned his net worth through the years by playing for the Boston Celtics. Born as Rajon Pierre Rondo on February 22, 1986, in Louisville, Kentucky, he is best known as starting point guard of NBA team, Boston Celtics. Rodno was a teenager when he switched his interest from football into basketball, under his mother's sway. After high school, he received a scholarship from the University of Kentucky, where he played for two years. Next, he entered NBA on 2006 Draft as a 21st pick by Phoenix Suns, and was almost immediately transferred to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. Throughout the season, Rondo earned his first NBA championship, playing alongside all-star players like Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. But it was during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, when he made his breakout performance. Ever since, he has become a four-time All-Star, one-time All-NBA team selection and a four-time All-Defensive member. Also, he rates sixth in Boston Celtics history in assists and third in steals.
Rajon Rondo Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Rajon Pierre Rondo
Basketball player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?on Jul 1, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Rajon Rondo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (2012-13)$11,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,045,455
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$9,090,911
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$2,094,922
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$1,315,080
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$1,229,280
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,143,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.
- Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm EmmanuelAlki David's latest "investment" is a $250,000 reward to anyone who successfully streaks in front of Chicago's Mayor Rahm Emanuel.