Rajon Rondo net worth: Rajon Rondo is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Rajon Rondo earned his net worth through the years by playing for the Boston Celtics. Born as Rajon Pierre Rondo on February 22, 1986, in Louisville, Kentucky, he is best known as starting point guard of NBA team, Boston Celtics. Rodno was a teenager when he switched his interest from football into basketball, under his mother's sway. After high school, he received a scholarship from the University of Kentucky, where he played for two years. Next, he entered NBA on 2006 Draft as a 21st pick by Phoenix Suns, and was almost immediately transferred to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. Throughout the season, Rondo earned his first NBA championship, playing alongside all-star players like Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. But it was during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, when he made his breakout performance. Ever since, he has become a four-time All-Star, one-time All-NBA team selection and a four-time All-Defensive member. Also, he rates sixth in Boston Celtics history in assists and third in steals.
Rajon Rondo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1986 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Rajon Pierre Rondo
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Rajon Rondo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (2012-13)$11,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,045,455
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$9,090,911
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$2,094,922
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$1,315,080
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$1,229,280
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,143,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?