Rajon Rondo net worth: Rajon Rondo is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Rajon Rondo earned his net worth through the years by playing for the Boston Celtics. Born as Rajon Pierre Rondo on February 22, 1986, in Louisville, Kentucky, he is best known as starting point guard of NBA team, Boston Celtics. Rodno was a teenager when he switched his interest from football into basketball, under his mother's sway. After high school, he received a scholarship from the University of Kentucky, where he played for two years. Next, he entered NBA on 2006 Draft as a 21st pick by Phoenix Suns, and was almost immediately transferred to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. Throughout the season, Rondo earned his first NBA championship, playing alongside all-star players like Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. But it was during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, when he made his breakout performance. Ever since, he has become a four-time All-Star, one-time All-NBA team selection and a four-time All-Defensive member. Also, he rates sixth in Boston Celtics history in assists and third in steals.
Rajon Rondo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1986 (30 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Rajon Pierre Rondo
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Rajon Rondo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (2012-13)$11,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,045,455
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$9,090,911
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$2,094,922
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$1,315,080
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$1,229,280
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,143,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.