Rajon Rondo net worth: Rajon Rondo is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Rajon Rondo earned his net worth through the years by playing for the Boston Celtics. Born as Rajon Pierre Rondo on February 22, 1986, in Louisville, Kentucky, he is best known as starting point guard of NBA team, Boston Celtics. Rodno was a teenager when he switched his interest from football into basketball, under his mother's sway. After high school, he received a scholarship from the University of Kentucky, where he played for two years. Next, he entered NBA on 2006 Draft as a 21st pick by Phoenix Suns, and was almost immediately transferred to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. Throughout the season, Rondo earned his first NBA championship, playing alongside all-star players like Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. But it was during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, when he made his breakout performance. Ever since, he has become a four-time All-Star, one-time All-NBA team selection and a four-time All-Defensive member. Also, he rates sixth in Boston Celtics history in assists and third in steals.
Rajon Rondo Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 22, 1986 (29 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (84 kg)
Rajon Pierre Rondo
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Rajon Rondo Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (2012-13)$11,000,000
- Boston Celtics (2011-12)$10,045,455
- Boston Celtics (2010-11)$9,090,911
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$2,094,922
- Boston Celtics (2008-09)$1,315,080
- Boston Celtics (2007-08)$1,229,280
- Boston Celtics (2006-07)$1,143,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.