Patrick Ewing Net Worth: Patrick Ewing is a Jamaican-American (retired) basketball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Patrick Ewing was born August 5, 1962 in Kingston, Jamaica. Ewing began his basketball career in 1981 at Georgetown University and went on to play for the New York Knicks, Seattle SuperSonics and Orlando Magic. During his career, Patrick Ewing was the recipient of two Olympic gold medals in basketball (1984 and 1992) and was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame (twice). On February 28, 2003, Ewing's jersey (No. 33) was retired by the Knicks, for whom he played 1,039 games, in a large ceremony at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. Patrick Ewing is considered one of the greatest players in the Knicks' storied history, as well as one of the greatest in NBA history. His other awards include Rookie of the Year (1986), All-NBA First Team (1990), All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '91, '92, '93, '97), NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1988, '89, '92), 11-time All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996), 2-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92), NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1984), Naismith College Player of the Year (1985), AP College Player of the Year (1985), NABC Player of the Year (1985), Sporting News College Player of the Year (1985), Adolph Rupp Trophy (1985), Two-time Basketball Hall of Fame inductee and 2014 New Jersey Hall of Fame inductee.
Patrick Ewing Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 5, 1962 (53 years old)
Basketball player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Patrick Aloysius Ewing, Patrick Aloysius Ewing, Sr.
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Patrick Ewing Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$1,850,000
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$2,118,420
- Seattle SuperSonics (2000-01)$14,000,000
- New York Knicks (1999-00)$15,000,000
- New York Knicks (1998-99)$18,500,000
- New York Knicks (1997-98)$20,500,000
- New York Knicks (1996-97)$3,000,000
- New York Knicks (1995-96)$18,724,000
- New York Knicks (1994-95)$4,486,700
- New York Knicks (1993-94)$3,825,000
- New York Knicks (1992-93)$3,300,000
- New York Knicks (1991-92)$3,139,000
- New York Knicks (1990-91)$4,250,000
- New York Knicks (1988-89)$3,250,000
- New York Knicks (1987-88)$2,750,000
- New York Knicks (1985-86)$1,250,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.