Norm Nixon net worth: Norm Nixon is a former American basketball player who has a net worth of $10 million. Norm Nixon earned his net worth playing for several NBA teams including the Los Angeles Lakers and San Diego/Los Angeles Clippers before retiring from the game in 1989. Nixon spent his college career at Duquesne University. He was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1977 NBA Draft. He had six successful seasons, helping the team to win the NBA Championships in 1980 and 1982. Nixon was traded to the San Diego Clippers before the start of the 1983/84 season. With the Clippers, he was an the All-Star team in 1984-85 season. A severe accident during a softball game in 1986 led Nixon to miss the 1985-86 season. He spent most of his time on the injured list. During a pre-season practice in 1987, Nixon ruptured his left knee, causing him to miss the 1987-1988 season. He eventually retired from the game in 1989. Since his retirement, Nixon played for Scavolini Pesaro of the Italian major league, Serie A. He later had several business ventures, including being a sports agent for Premier Management group and then Norm Nixon Associates, representing big names including Doug Edwards, Cary Grant, Larry Smith, Al Wilson, LL Cool J and TLC. With his wife, Dixon founded Debbie Allen Dance Academy in California. He's also an analyst for all Lakers game on Fox News West.
Norm Nixon Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 11, 1955 (60 years old)
Basketball player, Actor, Talent agent
United States of America
170 lbs (77 kg)
Norman Nixon, Norman Ellard "Norm" Nixon, Stormin' Norman, Savoir Faire, Norman Ellard Nixon
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Pie-Demonium: You'll Never Guess How Much Those Patti LaBelle's Pies Are Raking In!on Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
Norm Nixon Earnings
- Los Angeles Clippers (1988-89)$985,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1987-88)$985,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (1985-86)$650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.