Nick Van Exel Net Worth: Nick Van Exel is an American (retired) professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Nick Van Exel was born November 27, 1971 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At 6′ 1″ tall and 170 lbs, left-handed point guard Nick Van Exel was most well known for his flashy style of playing and his ability to hit critical shots during games. At private school in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Van Exel played basketball between 1987 and 1989 and was named to the Associated Press all-state team as a senior. His grades weren't quite up to par when it came to qualifying for higher education, so he attended a community college for two years and really applied himself—enough to make the grade at the University of Cincinnati, where he played basketball under coach Bob Huggins. As their point guard, Van Exel averaged 12.3 points and 2.9 assists per game and the Bearcats won their league tournament, four NCAA tournament games and advanced to the NCAA Final Four. During his 13-year professional career, Van Exel played for the San Antonio Spurs, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers. After retiring as a player, Texas Southern University hired Nick Van Exel as an assistant coach to the Tigers' men's basketball team on October 15, 2009. On September 8, 2010, the Atlanta Hawks hired Van Exel as a player development instructor. Nick Van Exel remained in that position for the 2010-11, 2011-12, and 2012-13 seasons. In 2013-14, he was brought on as an assistant coach for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nick Van Exel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nick Van Exel
Date of Birth
Nov 27, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
170 lbs (77 kg)
Ван Эксель, Ник
Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For Torontoon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Nick Van Exel Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$11,933,252
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$11,956,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,061,234
- Denver Nuggets (2001-02)$10,164,642
- Denver Nuggets (2000-01)$9,200,000
- Denver Nuggets (1999-00)$8,354,614
- Denver Nuggets (1998-99)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1995-96)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1994-95)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1993-94)$1,100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?