Nick Van Exel Net Worth: Nick Van Exel is an American (retired) professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Nick Van Exel was born November 27, 1971 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At 6′ 1″ tall and 170 lbs, left-handed point guard Nick Van Exel was most well known for his flashy style of playing and his ability to hit critical shots during games. At private school in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Van Exel played basketball between 1987 and 1989 and was named to the Associated Press all-state team as a senior. His grades weren't quite up to par when it came to qualifying for higher education, so he attended a community college for two years and really applied himself—enough to make the grade at the University of Cincinnati, where he played basketball under coach Bob Huggins. As their point guard, Van Exel averaged 12.3 points and 2.9 assists per game and the Bearcats won their league tournament, four NCAA tournament games and advanced to the NCAA Final Four. During his 13-year professional career, Van Exel played for the San Antonio Spurs, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers. After retiring as a player, Texas Southern University hired Nick Van Exel as an assistant coach to the Tigers' men's basketball team on October 15, 2009. On September 8, 2010, the Atlanta Hawks hired Van Exel as a player development instructor. Nick Van Exel remained in that position for the 2010-11, 2011-12, and 2012-13 seasons. In 2013-14, he was brought on as an assistant coach for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nick Van Exel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nick Van Exel
Date of Birth
Nov 27, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
170 lbs (77 kg)
Ван Эксель, Ник
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Nick Van Exel Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$11,933,252
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$11,956,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,061,234
- Denver Nuggets (2001-02)$10,164,642
- Denver Nuggets (2000-01)$9,200,000
- Denver Nuggets (1999-00)$8,354,614
- Denver Nuggets (1998-99)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1995-96)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1994-95)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1993-94)$1,100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.