Nick Van Exel Net Worth: Nick Van Exel is an American (retired) professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Nick Van Exel was born November 27, 1971 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At 6′ 1″ tall and 170 lbs, left-handed point guard Nick Van Exel was most well known for his flashy style of playing and his ability to hit critical shots during games. At private school in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Van Exel played basketball between 1987 and 1989 and was named to the Associated Press all-state team as a senior. His grades weren't quite up to par when it came to qualifying for higher education, so he attended a community college for two years and really applied himself—enough to make the grade at the University of Cincinnati, where he played basketball under coach Bob Huggins. As their point guard, Van Exel averaged 12.3 points and 2.9 assists per game and the Bearcats won their league tournament, four NCAA tournament games and advanced to the NCAA Final Four. During his 13-year professional career, Van Exel played for the San Antonio Spurs, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers. After retiring as a player, Texas Southern University hired Nick Van Exel as an assistant coach to the Tigers' men's basketball team on October 15, 2009. On September 8, 2010, the Atlanta Hawks hired Van Exel as a player development instructor. Nick Van Exel remained in that position for the 2010-11, 2011-12, and 2012-13 seasons. In 2013-14, he was brought on as an assistant coach for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nick Van Exel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nick Van Exel
Date of Birth
Nov 27, 1971
United States of America
170 lbs (77 kg)
Ван Эксель, Ник
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Nick Van Exel Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$11,933,252
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$11,956,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,061,234
- Denver Nuggets (2001-02)$10,164,642
- Denver Nuggets (2000-01)$9,200,000
- Denver Nuggets (1999-00)$8,354,614
- Denver Nuggets (1998-99)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1995-96)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1994-95)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1993-94)$1,100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.