Nick Van Exel Net Worth: Nick Van Exel is an American (retired) professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Nick Van Exel was born November 27, 1971 in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At 6′ 1″ tall and 170 lbs, left-handed point guard Nick Van Exel was most well known for his flashy style of playing and his ability to hit critical shots during games. At private school in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Van Exel played basketball between 1987 and 1989 and was named to the Associated Press all-state team as a senior. His grades weren't quite up to par when it came to qualifying for higher education, so he attended a community college for two years and really applied himself—enough to make the grade at the University of Cincinnati, where he played basketball under coach Bob Huggins. As their point guard, Van Exel averaged 12.3 points and 2.9 assists per game and the Bearcats won their league tournament, four NCAA tournament games and advanced to the NCAA Final Four. During his 13-year professional career, Van Exel played for the San Antonio Spurs, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Lakers. After retiring as a player, Texas Southern University hired Nick Van Exel as an assistant coach to the Tigers' men's basketball team on October 15, 2009. On September 8, 2010, the Atlanta Hawks hired Van Exel as a player development instructor. Nick Van Exel remained in that position for the 2010-11, 2011-12, and 2012-13 seasons. In 2013-14, he was brought on as an assistant coach for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Nick Van Exel Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Nick Van Exel
Date of Birth
Nov 27, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
170 lbs (77 kg)
Ван Эксель, Ник
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Nick Van Exel Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$11,933,252
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$11,956,625
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,061,234
- Denver Nuggets (2001-02)$10,164,642
- Denver Nuggets (2000-01)$9,200,000
- Denver Nuggets (1999-00)$8,354,614
- Denver Nuggets (1998-99)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1997-98)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1996-97)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1995-96)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1994-95)$1,900,000
- Los Angeles Lakers (1993-94)$1,100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.