Nate Robinson Net Worth: Nate Robinson is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association and who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Nate Robinson was born on May 31, 1984 in Seattle, Washington where he spent his first two years of high school at Rainier Beach High School in Seattle. He moved to Union City, California, where he played for James Logan High School for one year, and then returned to Rainier Beach where he excelled in basketball, football and track. He led his basketball team to a 28–1 record and won the AAA state championship as a senior. Robinson attended the University of Washington where he led the Washington Huskies to two straight NCAA basketball tournament appearances, including a Sweet Sixteen appearance during his junior year. At the end of that season he was named a third-team Associated Press and National Association of Basketball Coaches All-American. Robinson also played football at the University of Washington. Robinson selected with 21st selection in the first round of the 2005 NBA Draft, by the Phoenix Suns before being traded to the New York Knicks. Robinson played for the Knicks from 2005-2010, the Boston Celtics from 2010-2011, the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2011, the Golden State Warriors in 2012, the Chicago Bulls in 2012-2013, and from 2013 to present the Denver Nuggets.
Nate Robinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Kryptonate, Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson
American football player, Basketball player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Nate Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$1,146,337
- Golden State Warriors (2011-12)$983,307
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$4,500,000
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,200,000
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$4,000,000
- New York Knicks (2008-09)$2,020,179
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$1,268,160
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$1,185,480
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$1,102,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!