Nate Robinson Net Worth: Nate Robinson is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association and who has a net worth of $13 million dollars. Nate Robinson was born on May 31, 1984 in Seattle, Washington where he spent his first two years of high school at Rainier Beach High School in Seattle. He moved to Union City, California, where he played for James Logan High School for one year, and then returned to Rainier Beach where he excelled in basketball, football and track. He led his basketball team to a 28–1 record and won the AAA state championship as a senior. Robinson attended the University of Washington where he led the Washington Huskies to two straight NCAA basketball tournament appearances, including a Sweet Sixteen appearance during his junior year. At the end of that season he was named a third-team Associated Press and National Association of Basketball Coaches All-American. Robinson also played football at the University of Washington. Robinson selected with 21st selection in the first round of the 2005 NBA Draft, by the Phoenix Suns before being traded to the New York Knicks. Robinson played for the Knicks from 2005-2010, the Boston Celtics from 2010-2011, the Oklahoma City Thunder in 2011, the Golden State Warriors in 2012, the Chicago Bulls in 2012-2013, and from 2013 to present the Denver Nuggets.
Nate Robinson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
American football player, Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Kryptonate, Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Nate Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bulls (2012-13)$1,146,337
- Golden State Warriors (2011-12)$983,307
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$4,500,000
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,200,000
- Boston Celtics (2009-10)$4,000,000
- New York Knicks (2008-09)$2,020,179
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$1,268,160
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$1,185,480
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$1,102,680
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...Tidal made a serious accusation against Apple over the weekend, and it had to do with a Drake performance...
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.