Mike Miller Net Worth and salary: Mike Miller is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Mike Miller was born in Mitchell, South Dakota, and went on to attend the University of Florida on an athletic scholarship. He was known for his success with three-pointers, and ultimately decided to declare for the NBA Draft after his junior year in 2000. The Orlando Magic drafted him, and he spent the first three years of his professional career with the team, winning NBA Rookie of the Year, and being named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Since then, he has gone on to play for the Memphis Grizzlies, the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Washington Wizards, and the Miami Heat. He is a two-time NBA Champion with the Heat. In 2013, he returned to playing for the Memphis Grizzlies. In addition to his NBA play, he has also won Gold at the FIBA Americas Cup and the Goodwill Games, with the US National Team.
Mike Miller Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1980 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
218 lbs (99 kg)
Michael Lloyd Miller
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Mike Miller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$5,800,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$5,400,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$5,000,000
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$9,750,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$9,028,575
- Memphis Grizzlies (2007-08)$8,376,194
- Memphis Grizzlies (2006-07)$7,623,813
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$6,750,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$3,380,457
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$2,668,080
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$2,494,080
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$2,320,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?