Mike Miller Net Worth and salary: Mike Miller is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Mike Miller was born in Mitchell, South Dakota, and went on to attend the University of Florida on an athletic scholarship. He was known for his success with three-pointers, and ultimately decided to declare for the NBA Draft after his junior year in 2000. The Orlando Magic drafted him, and he spent the first three years of his professional career with the team, winning NBA Rookie of the Year, and being named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Since then, he has gone on to play for the Memphis Grizzlies, the Minnesota Timberwolves, the Washington Wizards, and the Miami Heat. He is a two-time NBA Champion with the Heat. In 2013, he returned to playing for the Memphis Grizzlies. In addition to his NBA play, he has also won Gold at the FIBA Americas Cup and the Goodwill Games, with the US National Team.
Mike Miller Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 19, 1980 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
218 lbs (99 kg)
Michael Lloyd Miller
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Mike Miller Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$5,800,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$5,400,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$5,000,000
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$9,750,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2008-09)$9,028,575
- Memphis Grizzlies (2007-08)$8,376,194
- Memphis Grizzlies (2006-07)$7,623,813
- Memphis Grizzlies (2005-06)$6,750,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2003-04)$3,380,457
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$2,668,080
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$2,494,080
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$2,320,080
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!