Michael Finley net worth: Michael Finley is a former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Michael Finley was born in Melrose Park, Illinois, and went on to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He set the all-time scoring record while at the university, and held on to the distinction for eleven years. Alando Tucker surpassed the record in 2007. He was drafted by the Phoenix Suns in 1995, and played a very solid first season with the team. He was subsequently named to the All-Rookie First Team. He then spent the next nine seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, where he played exceptionally well for a number of years. He led in scoring, assists, and steals his first year with the team, and even after he began to slow down, he was still an invaluable member of the squad. He became a free agent in 2005, and subsequently signed with the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs went on to win the NBA Championship in 2007. He played for the team until 2010, and then finished his final season with the Boston Celtics.
Michael Finley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1973 (42 years old)
Basketball player, Film Producer
United States of America
225 lbs (102 kg)
Michael Howard Finley
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Michael Finley Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$3,103,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$18,593,750
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$2,889,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$16,141,999
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$2,675,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$15,937,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$14,609,375
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,281,250
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,953,125
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$10,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$8,400,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$7,200,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$6,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1997-98)$816,840
- Dallas Mavericks (1996-97)$723,000
- Phoenix Suns (1995-96)$628,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!Ricky Gervais and longtime partner Jane Fallon re-did the basement to include a gym, illuminated swimming pool, sauna and a golf simulator!
- 10 Highest-Paid Soccer Coaches In The WorldSoccer superstars get a lot of attention for their salaries, but there are some coaches in the game pulling in good money of their own.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 4 Of The NFLWe're a quarter of the way through the NFL season. How's your favorite team doing?