Michael Finley net worth: Michael Finley is a former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Michael Finley was born in Melrose Park, Illinois, and went on to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He set the all-time scoring record while at the university, and held on to the distinction for eleven years. Alando Tucker surpassed the record in 2007. He was drafted by the Phoenix Suns in 1995, and played a very solid first season with the team. He was subsequently named to the All-Rookie First Team. He then spent the next nine seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, where he played exceptionally well for a number of years. He led in scoring, assists, and steals his first year with the team, and even after he began to slow down, he was still an invaluable member of the squad. He became a free agent in 2005, and subsequently signed with the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs went on to win the NBA Championship in 2007. He played for the team until 2010, and then finished his final season with the Boston Celtics.
Michael Finley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1973 (42 years old)
Basketball player, Film Producer
United States of America
225 lbs (102 kg)
Michael Howard Finley
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?on Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Michael Finley Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$3,103,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$18,593,750
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$2,889,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$16,141,999
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$2,675,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$15,937,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$14,609,375
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,281,250
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,953,125
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$10,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$8,400,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$7,200,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$6,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1997-98)$816,840
- Dallas Mavericks (1996-97)$723,000
- Phoenix Suns (1995-96)$628,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3Millionaires who want to be sure to survive anything that comes their way can purchase an underground bunker in Georgia for $17.5 million!