Michael Finley net worth: Michael Finley is a former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Michael Finley was born in Melrose Park, Illinois, and went on to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He set the all-time scoring record while at the university, and held on to the distinction for eleven years. Alando Tucker surpassed the record in 2007. He was drafted by the Phoenix Suns in 1995, and played a very solid first season with the team. He was subsequently named to the All-Rookie First Team. He then spent the next nine seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, where he played exceptionally well for a number of years. He led in scoring, assists, and steals his first year with the team, and even after he began to slow down, he was still an invaluable member of the squad. He became a free agent in 2005, and subsequently signed with the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs went on to win the NBA Championship in 2007. He played for the team until 2010, and then finished his final season with the Boston Celtics.
Michael Finley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1973 (43 years old)
Basketball player, Film Producer
United States of America
225 lbs (102 kg)
Michael Howard Finley
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Michael Finley Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$3,103,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$18,593,750
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$2,889,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$16,141,999
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$2,675,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$15,937,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$14,609,375
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,281,250
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,953,125
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$10,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$8,400,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$7,200,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$6,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1997-98)$816,840
- Dallas Mavericks (1996-97)$723,000
- Phoenix Suns (1995-96)$628,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.