Michael Finley net worth: Michael Finley is a former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million dollars. Michael Finley was born in Melrose Park, Illinois, and went on to attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He set the all-time scoring record while at the university, and held on to the distinction for eleven years. Alando Tucker surpassed the record in 2007. He was drafted by the Phoenix Suns in 1995, and played a very solid first season with the team. He was subsequently named to the All-Rookie First Team. He then spent the next nine seasons with the Dallas Mavericks, where he played exceptionally well for a number of years. He led in scoring, assists, and steals his first year with the team, and even after he began to slow down, he was still an invaluable member of the squad. He became a free agent in 2005, and subsequently signed with the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs went on to win the NBA Championship in 2007. He played for the team until 2010, and then finished his final season with the Boston Celtics.
Michael Finley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 6, 1973
Basketball player, Film Producer
United States of America
225 lbs (102 kg)
Michael Howard Finley
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Michael Finley Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$2,500,000
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$3,103,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$18,593,750
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$2,889,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$16,141,999
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$2,675,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$15,937,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$14,609,375
- Dallas Mavericks (2003-04)$13,281,250
- Dallas Mavericks (2002-03)$11,953,125
- Dallas Mavericks (2001-02)$10,625,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2000-01)$8,400,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1999-00)$7,200,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1998-99)$6,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (1997-98)$816,840
- Dallas Mavericks (1996-97)$723,000
- Phoenix Suns (1995-96)$628,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!