Michael Beasley net worth: Michael Beasley is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Michael Beasley was born in Prince George's County, Maryland, and played basketball for the immensely successful youth team the PC Jaguars. He went on to attend six high schools, playing exceptional basketball at all of them. His senior year, he was named to the McDonald's All-American team, and won the All-American MVP Award. He was also listed as Rivals.com's No. 1 college recruit in 2007. He went on to attend Kansas State University for one year, where he was quickly recognized as one of the best college players in the country. He became only the second Kansas State University player to earn All-America honors from the Associated Press. He chose to enter the draft after his freshman year, and was selected by the Miami Heat. He was named to the NBA All-Rookie First Team his first year with the Heat. He played for the Miami Heat until 2010. He then spent two years with the Minnesota Timberwolves, and one season with the Phoenix Suns. He has had numerous run-ins with the law due to marijuana possession and physical altercations, and is currently without a team.
Michael Beasley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 9, 1989
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Michael Paul Beasley, Jr.
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Michael Beasley Earnings
Click to Expand
- Phoenix Suns (2012-13)$5,750,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2011-12)$6,262,347
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2010-11)$4,962,240
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$4,638,600
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$4,314,960
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?