Matt Barnes net worth: Matt Barnes is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $10 million. Matt Barnes has earned fame and fortune thanks to the sport that he loves and has been playing since high school. He played basketball in college at UCLA, from which he was drafted by the Memphis Grizzlies in the 2002 NBA Draft. From there, he bounced around various basketball organizations in the National Basketball Association, including Los Angeles Clippers, the Sacramento Kings, the New York Knicks, the Philadelphia 76ers, the Golden State Warriors, the Phoenix Suns, the Orlando Magic, and his current home with the Los Angeles Lakers. Off the court, Barnes might be a familiar name to people who don't even watch professional basketball, as he has been in a relationship with Gloria Govan, who has been part of the cast of reality TV shows such as Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives: LA. The former couple has two children, a set of twins. His younger brother is also a professional athlete, but he plays football as opposed to basketball. Jason Barnes is with the Canadian Football league team the Edmonton Eskimos. During the 2014-2015 season, Matt Barnes played for the Los Angeles Clippers and earned a salary of $3.4 million.
Matt Barnes Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 9, 1980 (36 years old)
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)
227 lbs (103 kg)
Matt Kelly Barnes
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Matt Barnes Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$1,229,255
- Los Angeles Lakers (2011-12)$1,906,200
- Los Angeles Lakers (2010-11)$1,765,000
- Orlando Magic (2009-10)$1,600,000
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$926,678
- Golden State Warriors (2007-08)$3,000,000
- Golden State Warriors (2006-07)$771,331
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$131,593
- Philadelphia 76ers (2005-06)$552,269
- Sacramento Kings (2004-05)$695,046
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?