Mario Chalmers net worth and salary: Mario Chalmers is an professional basketball player for the Miami Heat who has a net worth of $4 million and annual salary of $4 million. Mario Chalmers earned his net worth through a career in basketball with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat. He was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2008 NBA Draft but was quickly traded to the Miami Heat. In college he was named Most Outstanding Player in the 2008 NCAA Championship for Kansas. He also made the Big 12 All-Defensive First Team and All Big 12 Second Team in the 2007-08 season. Chalmers was removed from the NBA's Rookie Transition program in 2008 after being suspected of using marijuana, but he was never charged. He did receive a fine of $20,000 for missing rookie camp. In his fourth game with the Miami Heat he set a new record by having nine steals in one game. Chalmers became a free agent in the off season and re-signed with the Miami Heat in 2011. Chalmers won his very first NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in game five of the NBA Finals in 2012. Mario Chalmers was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 and attended Bartlett High School in Anchorage. He attended the University of Kansas where he played basketball for three seasons. He led his high school basketball team to two State Championships and was named 4A State Player of the Year for three consecutive years. Chalmers has a sister, Roneka living in North Carolina. He has a son named Zachiah A'mario Johnson. Lionel Chalmers (former guard of the Los Angeles Clippers) and Chris Smith (former guard of the Minnesota Timberwolves) are his cousins.
Mario Chalmers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 19, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Чалмерс, Марио, 马里奥·查尔默斯
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Mario Chalmers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$854,389
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$773,500
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?