Mario Chalmers net worth and salary: Mario Chalmers is an professional basketball player for the Miami Heat who has a net worth of $14 million and annual salary of $4 million. Mario Chalmers earned his net worth through a career in basketball with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat. He was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2008 NBA Draft but was quickly traded to the Miami Heat. In college he was named Most Outstanding Player in the 2008 NCAA Championship for Kansas. He also made the Big 12 All-Defensive First Team and All Big 12 Second Team in the 2007-08 season. Chalmers was removed from the NBA's Rookie Transition program in 2008 after being suspected of using marijuana, but he was never charged. He did receive a fine of $20,000 for missing rookie camp. In his fourth game with the Miami Heat he set a new record by having nine steals in one game. Chalmers became a free agent in the off season and re-signed with the Miami Heat in 2011. Chalmers won his very first NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in game five of the NBA Finals in 2012. Mario Chalmers was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 and attended Bartlett High School in Anchorage. He attended the University of Kansas where he played basketball for three seasons. He led his high school basketball team to two State Championships and was named 4A State Player of the Year for three consecutive years. Chalmers has a sister, Roneka living in North Carolina. He has a son named Zachiah A'mario Johnson. Lionel Chalmers (former guard of the Los Angeles Clippers) and Chris Smith (former guard of the Minnesota Timberwolves) are his cousins.
Mario Chalmers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 19, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Чалмерс, Марио, 马里奥·查尔默斯
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Mario Chalmers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$854,389
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$773,500
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?