Mario Chalmers net worth and salary: Mario Chalmers is an professional basketball player for the Miami Heat who has a net worth of $14 million and annual salary of $4 million. Mario Chalmers earned his net worth through a career in basketball with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat. He was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2008 NBA Draft but was quickly traded to the Miami Heat. In college he was named Most Outstanding Player in the 2008 NCAA Championship for Kansas. He also made the Big 12 All-Defensive First Team and All Big 12 Second Team in the 2007-08 season. Chalmers was removed from the NBA's Rookie Transition program in 2008 after being suspected of using marijuana, but he was never charged. He did receive a fine of $20,000 for missing rookie camp. In his fourth game with the Miami Heat he set a new record by having nine steals in one game. Chalmers became a free agent in the off season and re-signed with the Miami Heat in 2011. Chalmers won his very first NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in game five of the NBA Finals in 2012. Mario Chalmers was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 and attended Bartlett High School in Anchorage. He attended the University of Kansas where he played basketball for three seasons. He led his high school basketball team to two State Championships and was named 4A State Player of the Year for three consecutive years. Chalmers has a sister, Roneka living in North Carolina. He has a son named Zachiah A'mario Johnson. Lionel Chalmers (former guard of the Los Angeles Clippers) and Chris Smith (former guard of the Minnesota Timberwolves) are his cousins.
Mario Chalmers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 19, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Чалмерс, Марио, 马里奥·查尔默斯
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Mario Chalmers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$854,389
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$773,500
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.