Mario Chalmers net worth and salary: Mario Chalmers is an professional basketball player for the Miami Heat who has a net worth of $14 million and annual salary of $4 million. Mario Chalmers earned his net worth through a career in basketball with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat. He was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2008 NBA Draft but was quickly traded to the Miami Heat. In college he was named Most Outstanding Player in the 2008 NCAA Championship for Kansas. He also made the Big 12 All-Defensive First Team and All Big 12 Second Team in the 2007-08 season. Chalmers was removed from the NBA's Rookie Transition program in 2008 after being suspected of using marijuana, but he was never charged. He did receive a fine of $20,000 for missing rookie camp. In his fourth game with the Miami Heat he set a new record by having nine steals in one game. Chalmers became a free agent in the off season and re-signed with the Miami Heat in 2011. Chalmers won his very first NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in game five of the NBA Finals in 2012. Mario Chalmers was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 and attended Bartlett High School in Anchorage. He attended the University of Kansas where he played basketball for three seasons. He led his high school basketball team to two State Championships and was named 4A State Player of the Year for three consecutive years. Chalmers has a sister, Roneka living in North Carolina. He has a son named Zachiah A'mario Johnson. Lionel Chalmers (former guard of the Los Angeles Clippers) and Chris Smith (former guard of the Minnesota Timberwolves) are his cousins.
Mario Chalmers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 19, 1986 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Чалмерс, Марио, 马里奥·查尔默斯
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
Mario Chalmers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$854,389
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$773,500
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?