Mario Chalmers net worth and salary: Mario Chalmers is an professional basketball player for the Miami Heat who has a net worth of $14 million and annual salary of $4 million. Mario Chalmers earned his net worth through a career in basketball with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Miami Heat. He was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 2008 NBA Draft but was quickly traded to the Miami Heat. In college he was named Most Outstanding Player in the 2008 NCAA Championship for Kansas. He also made the Big 12 All-Defensive First Team and All Big 12 Second Team in the 2007-08 season. Chalmers was removed from the NBA's Rookie Transition program in 2008 after being suspected of using marijuana, but he was never charged. He did receive a fine of $20,000 for missing rookie camp. In his fourth game with the Miami Heat he set a new record by having nine steals in one game. Chalmers became a free agent in the off season and re-signed with the Miami Heat in 2011. Chalmers won his very first NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in game five of the NBA Finals in 2012. Mario Chalmers was born in Anchorage, Alaska in 1986 and attended Bartlett High School in Anchorage. He attended the University of Kansas where he played basketball for three seasons. He led his high school basketball team to two State Championships and was named 4A State Player of the Year for three consecutive years. Chalmers has a sister, Roneka living in North Carolina. He has a son named Zachiah A'mario Johnson. Lionel Chalmers (former guard of the Los Angeles Clippers) and Chris Smith (former guard of the Minnesota Timberwolves) are his cousins.
Mario Chalmers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 19, 1986 (29 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Чалмерс, Марио, 马里奥·查尔默斯
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Mario Chalmers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2012-13)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2011-12)$4,000,000
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$854,389
- Miami Heat (2009-10)$773,500
- Miami Heat (2008-09)$700,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.