Manu Ginobili net worth and salary: Manu Ginobili is an Argentine professional basketball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Emanuel David Ginobili was born in Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina in July 1977. He comes from a basketball family, where his two brothers played professionally and his father was a coach. His pro career started in the Argentine basketball league for La Rioja in 1995-96. He started playing in Italy in 1998 until he was drafted #57 by the San Antonio Spurs in the 1999 NBA Draft. He did not join the Spurs until 2002, instead playing for Kinder Bologna and leading them to win the 2011 Italian Championship. Ginobili was named the Italian Leave MVP in 2000-01 and 2001-02. He also was an Italian league All Star three times. Ginobili is one of only two players to have won an NBA championship, Euroleague title, and an Olympic gold medal (Bill Bradley). Manu has won three NBA championships, all with the Spurs. He was named the NBA Sixth Man of the Year in the 2007-08 season. He also plays for Argentina in international competition. He won a gold medal in the 2004 Athens Summer Olympic games, along with 2 FIBA Americas Championships. The San Antonio Spurs currently pay Manu Ginobili $14 million dollars in salary per season. He also earns an estimated $2-3 million per year from endorsements.
Manu Ginobili Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 28, 1977 (38 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Manu Ginobili, Emanuel David Ginóbili, Manudo, Manu, Narigon, Gino, Manny, Emanuel David Ginobili
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Manu Ginobili Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Antonio Spurs (2012-13)$14,107,492
- San Antonio Spurs (2011-12)$12,981,038
- San Antonio Spurs (2010-11)$11,854,584
- San Antonio Spurs (2009-10)$10,728,130
- San Antonio Spurs (2008-09)$9,905,248
- San Antonio Spurs (2007-08)$9,079,811
- San Antonio Spurs (2006-07)$8,254,375
- San Antonio Spurs (2005-06)$7,428,937
- San Antonio Spurs (2004-05)$6,603,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2003-04)$1,457,500
- San Antonio Spurs (2002-03)$1,325,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.