Latrell Sprewell net worth: Latrell Sprewell is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 thousand. Born Latrell Fontaine Sprewell on September 8, 1970, in Milwaukee Wisconsin, he played for the Golden State Warriors, the New Yorks Knicks and the Minnesota Timberwolves. In his heyday, Latrell was named to the annual NBA All-Star game four times, as well as he was instrumental for the Knicks to reach the NBA Finals and the Timberwolves the Western Conference finals. But all of his accomplishments were in vain, as they got shadowed by a 1997 incident, when Sprewell tried to choke coach P.J. Carlesimo during a practice. This led to a 68-game suspension and his career came to an end in 2005, when he turned down a $21-million three-year contract offer from the Timberwolves saying the money is not enough even to feed his children. His life has since started going downhill, as he lost two of his homes and was prohibited from seeing his children. Sprewell, who carved out his NBA career around his athleticism, versatility, and unrelenting slashing style, ended up leading a tragic life plagued with controversy and financial trouble despite having earned $100 million on the court professionally. An ex-girlfriend once sued him for $200 million. At one point he owed $3 million to the state of Wisconsin in back taxes. A boat he owned was reportedly repossessed with $1.3 million worth of payments remaining and $650,000 worth of missed payments. Two of his homes were foreclosed on. Today Sprewell reportedly lives in a rented modest house in Milwaukee
Latrell Sprewell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 8, 1970
United States of America
194 lbs (88 kg)
Спрюэлл, Лэтрелл, 拉崔爾·史普利威爾
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Latrell Sprewell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2004-05)$14,625,000
- Minnesota Timberwolves (2003-04)$13,500,000
- New York Knicks (2002-03)$12,375,000
- New York Knicks (2001-02)$11,250,000
- New York Knicks (2000-01)$10,125,000
- New York Knicks (1999-00)$9,000,000
- New York Knicks (1998-99)$8,300,000
- Golden State Warriors (1997-98)$7,770,000
- Golden State Warriors (1996-97)$7,000,000
- Golden State Warriors (1995-96)$975,000
- Golden State Warriors (1994-95)$890,000
- Golden State Warriors (1993-94)$700,000
- Golden State Warriors (1992-93)$550,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.