Larry Bird net worth and salary: Larry Bird is a retired American professional basketball player and business executive who has a net worth of $55 million. Larry Bird is most famous for being a member of the Boston Celtics from 1979 – 1992. Larry Bird was born on December 7, 1956 in West Baden, Indiana and raised in French Lick where he played high school basketball for Springs Valley High School, averaging 31 points, 21 rebounds, and 4 assists as a senior on his way to becoming the school's all-time scoring leader. Bird played college basketball at Indiana State University for three years. Bird was selected with the 6th overall pick in Round one of the 1978 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Bird started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons. Bird was a 12-time NBA All-Star and was named the league's Most Valuable Player three times. He played his entire professional career for Boston, winning three NBA championships and two NBA Finals MVP awards. He went on to coach the Indiana Pacers for three years and now serves as their president of basketball operations. Larry Bird was one of greatest players in the history of the NBA. During his career he earned $26 million in salary.
Larry Bird Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1956 (59 years old)
Basketball player, Basketball Coach, Coach, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Larry Joe Bird, Larry Legend, Kodak, The Hick from French Lick, The Great White Hope
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Larry Bird Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (1992-93)$2,300,000
- Boston Celtics (1991-92)$7,070,000
- Boston Celtics (1990-91)$1,500,000
- Boston Celtics (1988-89)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1987-88)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1985-86)$1,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.