Larry Bird net worth and salary: Larry Bird is a retired American professional basketball player and business executive who has a net worth of $55 million. Larry Bird is most famous for being a member of the Boston Celtics from 1979 – 1992. Larry Bird was born on December 7, 1956 in West Baden, Indiana and raised in French Lick where he played high school basketball for Springs Valley High School, averaging 31 points, 21 rebounds, and 4 assists as a senior on his way to becoming the school's all-time scoring leader. Bird played college basketball at Indiana State University for three years. Bird was selected with the 6th overall pick in Round one of the 1978 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Bird started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons. Bird was a 12-time NBA All-Star and was named the league's Most Valuable Player three times. He played his entire professional career for Boston, winning three NBA championships and two NBA Finals MVP awards. He went on to coach the Indiana Pacers for three years and now serves as their president of basketball operations. Larry Bird was one of greatest players in the history of the NBA. During his career he earned $26 million in salary.
Larry Bird Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1956 (59 years old)
Basketball player, Basketball Coach, Coach, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Larry Joe Bird, Larry Legend, Kodak, The Hick from French Lick, The Great White Hope
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Larry Bird Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (1992-93)$2,300,000
- Boston Celtics (1991-92)$7,070,000
- Boston Celtics (1990-91)$1,500,000
- Boston Celtics (1988-89)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1987-88)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1985-86)$1,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.