Larry Bird net worth and salary: Larry Bird is a retired American professional basketball player and business executive who has a net worth of $55 million. Larry Bird is most famous for being a member of the Boston Celtics from 1979 – 1992. Larry Bird was born on December 7, 1956 in West Baden, Indiana and raised in French Lick where he played high school basketball for Springs Valley High School, averaging 31 points, 21 rebounds, and 4 assists as a senior on his way to becoming the school's all-time scoring leader. Bird played college basketball at Indiana State University for three years. Bird was selected with the 6th overall pick in Round one of the 1978 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Bird started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons. Bird was a 12-time NBA All-Star and was named the league's Most Valuable Player three times. He played his entire professional career for Boston, winning three NBA championships and two NBA Finals MVP awards. He went on to coach the Indiana Pacers for three years and now serves as their president of basketball operations. Larry Bird was one of greatest players in the history of the NBA. During his career he earned $26 million in salary.
Larry Bird Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1956 (59 years old)
Basketball player, Basketball Coach, Coach, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Larry Joe Bird, Larry Legend, Kodak, The Hick from French Lick, The Great White Hope
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His Suspensionon Apr 29, 2016
Larry Bird Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (1992-93)$2,300,000
- Boston Celtics (1991-92)$7,070,000
- Boston Celtics (1990-91)$1,500,000
- Boston Celtics (1988-89)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1987-88)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1985-86)$1,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder a of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.