Larry Bird net worth and salary: Larry Bird is a retired American professional basketball player and business executive who has a net worth of $55 million. Larry Bird is most famous for being a member of the Boston Celtics from 1979 – 1992. Larry Bird was born on December 7, 1956 in West Baden, Indiana and raised in French Lick where he played high school basketball for Springs Valley High School, averaging 31 points, 21 rebounds, and 4 assists as a senior on his way to becoming the school's all-time scoring leader. Bird played college basketball at Indiana State University for three years. Bird was selected with the 6th overall pick in Round one of the 1978 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Bird started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons. Bird was a 12-time NBA All-Star and was named the league's Most Valuable Player three times. He played his entire professional career for Boston, winning three NBA championships and two NBA Finals MVP awards. He went on to coach the Indiana Pacers for three years and now serves as their president of basketball operations. Larry Bird was one of greatest players in the history of the NBA. During his career he earned $26 million in salary.
Larry Bird Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1956
Basketball player, Basketball Coach, Coach, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Larry Joe Bird, Larry Legend, Kodak, The Hick from French Lick, The Great White Hope
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAon Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Larry Bird Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (1992-93)$2,300,000
- Boston Celtics (1991-92)$7,070,000
- Boston Celtics (1990-91)$1,500,000
- Boston Celtics (1988-89)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1987-88)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1985-86)$1,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him, it just may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.