Larry Bird net worth and salary: Larry Bird is a retired American professional basketball player and business executive who has a net worth of $55 million. Larry Bird is most famous for being a member of the Boston Celtics from 1979 – 1992. Larry Bird was born on December 7, 1956 in West Baden, Indiana and raised in French Lick where he played high school basketball for Springs Valley High School, averaging 31 points, 21 rebounds, and 4 assists as a senior on his way to becoming the school's all-time scoring leader. Bird played college basketball at Indiana State University for three years. Bird was selected with the 6th overall pick in Round one of the 1978 NBA Draft by the Boston Celtics. Bird started at small forward and power forward for thirteen seasons. Bird was a 12-time NBA All-Star and was named the league's Most Valuable Player three times. He played his entire professional career for Boston, winning three NBA championships and two NBA Finals MVP awards. He went on to coach the Indiana Pacers for three years and now serves as their president of basketball operations. Larry Bird was one of greatest players in the history of the NBA. During his career he earned $26 million in salary.
Larry Bird Net Worth
Date of Birth
Dec 7, 1956 (59 years old)
Basketball player, Basketball Coach, Coach, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
Larry Joe Bird, Larry Legend, Kodak, The Hick from French Lick, The Great White Hope
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Larry Bird Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Celtics (1992-93)$2,300,000
- Boston Celtics (1991-92)$7,070,000
- Boston Celtics (1990-91)$1,500,000
- Boston Celtics (1988-89)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1987-88)$1,800,000
- Boston Celtics (1985-86)$1,800,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.