Kyrie Irving net worth and salary: Kyrie Irving is an Australian-American basketball player of the NBA, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers and has a net worth of $15 million. Kyrie Irving has made his net worth through his career in professional basketball. He was the number one pick from the NBA Draft in 2011 and signed with the Cavaliers and was named to the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge along with team mate Thompson. Irving also the NBA Rookie of the Year Award for 2012 and was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Irving recently had surgery on his hand after hitting it against a padded wall because he was upset after losing the ball to the opposing team during one of the games. Irving has won several awards including the 2010 McDonalds All American team selection, Nike Hoop Tournament All American team selection and 2011-2012 NBA Rookie of the Month for December, January, February and March. He also won an award for Jordan Brand High School All-American team selection. Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1992 and moved to the U.S. when he was two. His father, Drederick Irving was a professional basketball player also. He played for the Bulleen Boomers in Australia. He attended school at The Montclair Kimberly Academy and St. Patrick High School. Recently Irving has been appearing in Pepsi Max advertisements as Uncle Drew. He is also planning to finish getting his bachelors degree at Duke over the summer months.
Kyrie Irving Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1992 (24 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
192 lbs (87 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Kyrie Irving Earnings
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2012-13)$5,530,080
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2011-12)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.