Kyrie Irving net worth and salary: Kyrie Irving is an Australian-American basketball player of the NBA, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers and has a net worth of $15 million. Kyrie Irving has made his net worth through his career in professional basketball. He was the number one pick from the NBA Draft in 2011 and signed with the Cavaliers and was named to the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge along with team mate Thompson. Irving also the NBA Rookie of the Year Award for 2012 and was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Irving recently had surgery on his hand after hitting it against a padded wall because he was upset after losing the ball to the opposing team during one of the games. Irving has won several awards including the 2010 McDonalds All American team selection, Nike Hoop Tournament All American team selection and 2011-2012 NBA Rookie of the Month for December, January, February and March. He also won an award for Jordan Brand High School All-American team selection. Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1992 and moved to the U.S. when he was two. His father, Drederick Irving was a professional basketball player also. He played for the Bulleen Boomers in Australia. He attended school at The Montclair Kimberly Academy and St. Patrick High School. Recently Irving has been appearing in Pepsi Max advertisements as Uncle Drew. He is also planning to finish getting his bachelors degree at Duke over the summer months.
Kyrie Irving Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1992
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
192 lbs (87 kg)
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Kyrie Irving Earnings
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2012-13)$5,530,080
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2011-12)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.