Kyrie Irving net worth and salary: Kyrie Irving is an Australian-American basketball player of the NBA, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers and has a net worth of $15 million. Kyrie Irving has made his net worth through his career in professional basketball. He was the number one pick from the NBA Draft in 2011 and signed with the Cavaliers and was named to the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge along with team mate Thompson. Irving also the NBA Rookie of the Year Award for 2012 and was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Irving recently had surgery on his hand after hitting it against a padded wall because he was upset after losing the ball to the opposing team during one of the games. Irving has won several awards including the 2010 McDonalds All American team selection, Nike Hoop Tournament All American team selection and 2011-2012 NBA Rookie of the Month for December, January, February and March. He also won an award for Jordan Brand High School All-American team selection. Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1992 and moved to the U.S. when he was two. His father, Drederick Irving was a professional basketball player also. He played for the Bulleen Boomers in Australia. He attended school at The Montclair Kimberly Academy and St. Patrick High School. Recently Irving has been appearing in Pepsi Max advertisements as Uncle Drew. He is also planning to finish getting his bachelors degree at Duke over the summer months.
Kyrie Irving Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1992 (23 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
192 lbs (87 kg)
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!on Feb 10, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50on Feb 10, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Kyrie Irving Earnings
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2012-13)$5,530,080
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2011-12)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.