Kyrie Irving net worth and salary: Kyrie Irving is an Australian-American basketball player of the NBA, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers and has a net worth of $15 million. Kyrie Irving has made his net worth through his career in professional basketball. He was the number one pick from the NBA Draft in 2011 and signed with the Cavaliers and was named to the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge along with team mate Thompson. Irving also the NBA Rookie of the Year Award for 2012 and was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Irving recently had surgery on his hand after hitting it against a padded wall because he was upset after losing the ball to the opposing team during one of the games. Irving has won several awards including the 2010 McDonalds All American team selection, Nike Hoop Tournament All American team selection and 2011-2012 NBA Rookie of the Month for December, January, February and March. He also won an award for Jordan Brand High School All-American team selection. Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1992 and moved to the U.S. when he was two. His father, Drederick Irving was a professional basketball player also. He played for the Bulleen Boomers in Australia. He attended school at The Montclair Kimberly Academy and St. Patrick High School. Recently Irving has been appearing in Pepsi Max advertisements as Uncle Drew. He is also planning to finish getting his bachelors degree at Duke over the summer months.
Kyrie Irving Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1992
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
192 lbs (87 kg)
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Kyrie Irving Earnings
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2012-13)$5,530,080
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2011-12)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.