Kyrie Irving net worth and salary: Kyrie Irving is an Australian-American basketball player of the NBA, playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers and has a net worth of $15 million. Kyrie Irving has made his net worth through his career in professional basketball. He was the number one pick from the NBA Draft in 2011 and signed with the Cavaliers and was named to the 2012 Rising Stars Challenge along with team mate Thompson. Irving also the NBA Rookie of the Year Award for 2012 and was selected for the NBA All-Rookie First Team. Irving recently had surgery on his hand after hitting it against a padded wall because he was upset after losing the ball to the opposing team during one of the games. Irving has won several awards including the 2010 McDonalds All American team selection, Nike Hoop Tournament All American team selection and 2011-2012 NBA Rookie of the Month for December, January, February and March. He also won an award for Jordan Brand High School All-American team selection. Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1992 and moved to the U.S. when he was two. His father, Drederick Irving was a professional basketball player also. He played for the Bulleen Boomers in Australia. He attended school at The Montclair Kimberly Academy and St. Patrick High School. Recently Irving has been appearing in Pepsi Max advertisements as Uncle Drew. He is also planning to finish getting his bachelors degree at Duke over the summer months.
Kyrie Irving Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 23, 1992 (24 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
192 lbs (87 kg)
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kyrie Irving Earnings
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2012-13)$5,530,080
- Cleveland Cavaliers (2011-12)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?