Kris Humphries Net Worth: Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $18 million. Kris Humphries was born February 6, 1985 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Best known, professionally, for his stints playing for Utah Jazz (2004-06), Toronto Raptors (2006-09), Dallas Mavericks (2009-10), New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets (2010-13), Boston Celtics (2013-14) and (currently) Washington Wizards, he is also infamously known as the ex-husband of reality show celebrity Kim Kardashian. After a highly public dating term, engagement and wedding, the two parted ways shortly after marrying and Kim, in fact, filed for divorce just 72 days after marrying Humphries. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what the Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. On December 1, 2011, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition for divorce, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud or a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets made accusations that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. In April 2013, after a lengthy legal battle, Humphries and Kardashian reached a divorce settlement and their divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kris Humphries Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kris Nathan Humphries
Basketball player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Kris Humphries Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$12,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$3,200,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2009-10)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$2,522,913
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$1,703,520
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$1,592,400
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$1,481,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!