Kris Humphries Net Worth: Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $18 million. Kris Humphries was born February 6, 1985 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Best known, professionally, for his stints playing for Utah Jazz (2004-06), Toronto Raptors (2006-09), Dallas Mavericks (2009-10), New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets (2010-13), Boston Celtics (2013-14) and (currently) Washington Wizards, he is also infamously known as the ex-husband of reality show celebrity Kim Kardashian. After a highly public dating term, engagement and wedding, the two parted ways shortly after marrying and Kim, in fact, filed for divorce just 72 days after marrying Humphries. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what the Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. On December 1, 2011, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition for divorce, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud or a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets made accusations that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. In April 2013, after a lengthy legal battle, Humphries and Kardashian reached a divorce settlement and their divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kris Humphries Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1985 (31 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Kris Nathan Humphries
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Kris Humphries Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$12,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$3,200,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2009-10)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$2,522,913
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$1,703,520
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$1,592,400
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$1,481,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.