Kris Humphries Net Worth: Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $18 million. Kris Humphries was born February 6, 1985 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Best known, professionally, for his stints playing for Utah Jazz (2004-06), Toronto Raptors (2006-09), Dallas Mavericks (2009-10), New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets (2010-13), Boston Celtics (2013-14) and (currently) Washington Wizards, he is also infamously known as the ex-husband of reality show celebrity Kim Kardashian. After a highly public dating term, engagement and wedding, the two parted ways shortly after marrying and Kim, in fact, filed for divorce just 72 days after marrying Humphries. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what the Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. On December 1, 2011, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition for divorce, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud or a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets made accusations that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. In April 2013, after a lengthy legal battle, Humphries and Kardashian reached a divorce settlement and their divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kris Humphries Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1985
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Kris Nathan Humphries
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Kris Humphries Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$12,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$3,200,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2009-10)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$2,522,913
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$1,703,520
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$1,592,400
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$1,481,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid TaxesT.I. is under fire for owing millions in taxes. Get the details here!