Kris Humphries Net Worth: Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $18 million. Kris Humphries was born February 6, 1985 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Best known, professionally, for his stints playing for Utah Jazz (2004-06), Toronto Raptors (2006-09), Dallas Mavericks (2009-10), New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets (2010-13), Boston Celtics (2013-14) and (currently) Washington Wizards, he is also infamously known as the ex-husband of reality show celebrity Kim Kardashian. After a highly public dating term, engagement and wedding, the two parted ways shortly after marrying and Kim, in fact, filed for divorce just 72 days after marrying Humphries. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what the Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. On December 1, 2011, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition for divorce, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud or a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets made accusations that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. In April 2013, after a lengthy legal battle, Humphries and Kardashian reached a divorce settlement and their divorce was finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kris Humphries Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 6, 1985 (31 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
236 lbs (107 kg)
Kris Nathan Humphries
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Kris Humphries Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$12,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2010-11)$3,200,000
- Brooklyn Nets (2009-10)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2008-09)$3,200,000
- Toronto Raptors (2007-08)$2,522,913
- Toronto Raptors (2006-07)$1,703,520
- Utah Jazz (2005-06)$1,592,400
- Utah Jazz (2004-05)$1,481,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.