Kevin Durant net worth and salary: Kevin Durant is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Kevin Durant was born on September 29, 1988 in Washington, D.C where he played basketball from his youngest days with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) league in Maryland. Durant played high school basketball for three different schools National Christian Academy, Oak Hill Academy, and Montrose Christian School. He played college basketball for the Longhorns at the University of Texas for one year, opting to enter the NBA draft after his freshman season. He was selected by the Seattle SuperSonics with the second overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NBA draft. He was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2007 and was the top scorer in the NBA for the 2009-2010 season, becoming the youngest player to earn the title. After the 2007-2008 season, the SuperSonics were moved to Oklahoma City and renamed The Thunder. During his NBA career so far, Kevin Durant has earned over $50 million in salary alone. His highest earning year so far has been the 2014 season when he was paid $17.8 million. Durant was the NBA rookie of the year for the 2008 season; he is also a three time NBA All-Star, and a three time scoring champion. Off the court in 2014, Kevin will earn $14 million from endorsement deals with companies like Gatorade, Nike, Degree and more.
Kevin Durant Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 29, 1988 (27 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Kevin Wayne Durant, KD, The Second Coming, K-Dog, The Durantula
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Kevin Durant Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$16,669,630
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$15,506,632
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$6,053,663
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$4,796,880
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$4,484,040
- Seattle SuperSonics (2007-08)$4,171,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.