Kevin Durant net worth and salary: Kevin Durant is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Kevin Durant was born on September 29, 1988 in Washington, D.C where he played basketball from his youngest days with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) league in Maryland. Durant played high school basketball for three different schools National Christian Academy, Oak Hill Academy, and Montrose Christian School. He played college basketball for the Longhorns at the University of Texas for one year, opting to enter the NBA draft after his freshman season. He was selected by the Seattle SuperSonics with the second overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NBA draft. He was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2007 and was the top scorer in the NBA for the 2009-2010 season, becoming the youngest player to earn the title. After the 2007-2008 season, the SuperSonics were moved to Oklahoma City and renamed The Thunder. During his NBA career so far, Kevin Durant has earned over $50 million in salary alone. His highest earning year so far has been the 2014 season when he was paid $17.8 million. Durant was the NBA rookie of the year for the 2008 season; he is also a three time NBA All-Star, and a three time scoring champion. Off the court in 2014, Kevin will earn $14 million from endorsement deals with companies like Gatorade, Nike, Degree and more.
Kevin Durant Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 29, 1988 (27 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Kevin Wayne Durant, KD, The Second Coming, K-Dog, The Durantula
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Kevin Durant Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$16,669,630
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$15,506,632
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$6,053,663
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$4,796,880
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$4,484,040
- Seattle SuperSonics (2007-08)$4,171,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.