Kevin Durant net worth and salary: Kevin Durant is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $80 million dollars. Kevin Durant was born on September 29, 1988 in Washington, D.C where he played basketball from his youngest days with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) league in Maryland. Durant played high school basketball for three different schools National Christian Academy, Oak Hill Academy, and Montrose Christian School. He played college basketball for the Longhorns at the University of Texas for one year, opting to enter the NBA draft after his freshman season. He was selected by the Seattle SuperSonics with the second overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NBA draft. He was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2007 and was the top scorer in the NBA for the 2009-2010 season, becoming the youngest player to earn the title. After the 2007-2008 season, the SuperSonics were moved to Oklahoma City and renamed The Thunder. During his NBA career so far, Kevin Durant has earned over $50 million in salary alone. His highest earning year so far has been the 2014 season when he was paid $17.8 million. Durant was the NBA rookie of the year for the 2008 season; he is also a three time NBA All-Star, and a three time scoring champion. Off the court in 2014, Kevin will earn $14 million from endorsement deals with companies like Gatorade, Nike, Degree and more.
Kevin Durant Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 29, 1988
Basketball player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Kevin Wayne Durant, KD, The Second Coming, K-Dog, The Durantula
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Kevin Durant Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2012-13)$16,669,630
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$15,506,632
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$6,053,663
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$4,796,880
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2008-09)$4,484,040
- Seattle SuperSonics (2007-08)$4,171,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.