Kenny Anderson Net Worth: Kenny Anderson is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars. Kenny Anderson is one of the most notable athletes who has had serious money issues. After earning more than $60 million dollars in salary alone during his career, Anderson reportedly was flat broke when he retired. Born in Queens, New York, in 1970, Kenny Anderson attracted the attention of scouts while in elementary school. The McDonald's All-American earned the honor of New York State Mr. Basketball and played for two years at Georgia Tech with one Final Four appearance before entering the NBA Draft after his sophomore season. Anderson was taken second overall in the 1991 NBA Draft by the New Jersey Nets. He played in New Jersey until 1996 with one NBA All-Star Game appearance before he was traded to the Charlotte Hornets. Over the course of his career, Anderson played for eight different NBA teams, including the Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Celtics, Seattle SuperSonics, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers. He also went overseas and played for Zalgiris Kaunas until the end of the 2006 season. He coached in the Continental Basketball Association after his retirement from playing and was inducted into the New York City Basketball Hall of Fame. In 2010, he earned his degree from St. Thomas University and was part of Dennis Rodman's effort to achieve diplomacy through basketball in North Korea. Anderson has been married several times, and wed his current wife, Natasha, in 2007. He has seven children with five different women.
Kenny Anderson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 9, 1970
Basketball player, Actor, Basketball Coach
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
Kenneth "Kenny" Anderson, Kenneth Anderson
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Kenny Anderson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$1,100,000
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$1,070,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2002-03)$9,185,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$8,350,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$7,520,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$6,680,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$5,845,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1997-98)$5,010,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1996-97)$4,175,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1995-96)$3,898,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1994-95)$3,463,200
- Brooklyn Nets (1993-94)$2,925,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1992-93)$2,376,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1991-92)$1,828,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...