Kenny Anderson Net Worth: Kenny Anderson is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars. Kenny Anderson is one of the most notable athletes who has had serious money issues. After earning more than $60 million dollars in salary alone during his career, Anderson reportedly was flat broke when he retired. Born in Queens, New York, in 1970, Kenny Anderson attracted the attention of scouts while in elementary school. The McDonald's All-American earned the honor of New York State Mr. Basketball and played for two years at Georgia Tech with one Final Four appearance before entering the NBA Draft after his sophomore season. Anderson was taken second overall in the 1991 NBA Draft by the New Jersey Nets. He played in New Jersey until 1996 with one NBA All-Star Game appearance before he was traded to the Charlotte Hornets. Over the course of his career, Anderson played for eight different NBA teams, including the Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Celtics, Seattle SuperSonics, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers. He also went overseas and played for Zalgiris Kaunas until the end of the 2006 season. He coached in the Continental Basketball Association after his retirement from playing and was inducted into the New York City Basketball Hall of Fame. In 2010, he earned his degree from St. Thomas University and was part of Dennis Rodman's effort to achieve diplomacy through basketball in North Korea. Anderson has been married several times, and wed his current wife, Natasha, in 2007. He has seven children with five different women.
Kenny Anderson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Kenneth "Kenny" Anderson, Kenneth Anderson
Basketball player, Actor, Basketball Coach
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Kenny Anderson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$1,100,000
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$1,070,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2002-03)$9,185,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$8,350,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$7,520,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$6,680,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$5,845,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1997-98)$5,010,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1996-97)$4,175,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1995-96)$3,898,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1994-95)$3,463,200
- Brooklyn Nets (1993-94)$2,925,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1992-93)$2,376,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1991-92)$1,828,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 52-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.