Kenny Anderson Net Worth: Kenny Anderson is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars. Kenny Anderson is one of the most notable athletes who has had serious money issues. After earning more than $60 million dollars in salary alone during his career, Anderson reportedly was flat broke when he retired. Born in Queens, New York, in 1970, Kenny Anderson attracted the attention of scouts while in elementary school. The McDonald's All-American earned the honor of New York State Mr. Basketball and played for two years at Georgia Tech with one Final Four appearance before entering the NBA Draft after his sophomore season. Anderson was taken second overall in the 1991 NBA Draft by the New Jersey Nets. He played in New Jersey until 1996 with one NBA All-Star Game appearance before he was traded to the Charlotte Hornets. Over the course of his career, Anderson played for eight different NBA teams, including the Portland Trail Blazers, Boston Celtics, Seattle SuperSonics, Indiana Pacers, Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers. He also went overseas and played for Zalgiris Kaunas until the end of the 2006 season. He coached in the Continental Basketball Association after his retirement from playing and was inducted into the New York City Basketball Hall of Fame. In 2010, he earned his degree from St. Thomas University and was part of Dennis Rodman's effort to achieve diplomacy through basketball in North Korea. Anderson has been married several times, and wed his current wife, Natasha, in 2007. He has seven children with five different women.
Kenny Anderson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 9, 1970 (45 years old)
Basketball player, Actor, Basketball Coach
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
168 lbs (76 kg)
Kenneth "Kenny" Anderson, Kenneth Anderson
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Kenny Anderson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2004-05)$1,100,000
- Indiana Pacers (2003-04)$1,070,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2002-03)$9,185,000
- Boston Celtics (2001-02)$8,350,000
- Boston Celtics (2000-01)$7,520,000
- Boston Celtics (1999-00)$6,680,000
- Boston Celtics (1998-99)$5,845,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1997-98)$5,010,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (1996-97)$4,175,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1995-96)$3,898,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1994-95)$3,463,200
- Brooklyn Nets (1993-94)$2,925,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1992-93)$2,376,000
- Brooklyn Nets (1991-92)$1,828,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!
- Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And MillionairesWait until you see how these celebs spend their money and time! These billionaires and millionaires show some odd behaviors.