Karl Malone Net Worth: Karl Malone is an American retired professional basketball power forward who has a net worth of $75 million. Karl Malone was born July 24, 1963 in Summerfield, Louisiana. Malone entered the NBA in 1985 with the Utah Jazz. He lead the team into the NBA Finals in 1998 and 1999. He was named to the All-NBA first team 11 times and won gold medals at the Olympics in 1992 and 1996. He was twice named the NBA's Most Valuable Player (1997, 1999). In 2003, he left the Jazz and played his final season with the Los Angeles Lakers. He led the Summerfield High School basketball team to three consecutive Louisiana Class C titles from 1979 to his senior season in 1981. Although recruited by University of Arkansas basketball coach Eddie Sutton, Malone enrolled at Louisiana Tech University, which was closer to home. He joined the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs basketball team in his second year and played under coach Andy Russo. In his second season with Louisiana Tech (1983–1984), Malone averaged 18.7 points and 9.3 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech would finish the 1984–1985 season 29–3, at the top of the Southland Conference, and advance to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history; the team finished at the Sweet 16 round. In each of his three seasons with the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Malone was an All-Southland selection. The Oregon National Guard made Malone an honorary member after the U.S. national team beat the Venezuelan team 127–80 in the gold-medal game of the 1992 Olympic qualifier tournament. Malone played in the 1992 and 1996 Summer Olympics and won gold medals with the US team both years. In the 1996 Olympics, Malone averaged 8.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game and made 56.9% of two-point field goal attempts and 52.9% of free throw attempts. Malone is regarded as one of the best power forwards in the history of the NBA and was known as "The Mailman" for his consistent delivery.
Karl Malone Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1963
Wrestler, Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
The Mailman, Karl Anthony Malone
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Karl Malone Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$1,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2002-03)$19,250,000
- Utah Jazz (2001-02)$17,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2000-01)$15,750,000
- Utah Jazz (1999-00)$14,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1998-99)$6,142,000
- Utah Jazz (1997-98)$5,118,578
- Utah Jazz (1996-97)$4,657,000
- Utah Jazz (1995-96)$3,676,000
- Utah Jazz (1994-95)$3,378,800
- Utah Jazz (1993-94)$3,081,000
- Utah Jazz (1992-93)$2,854,000
- Utah Jazz (1991-92)$2,556,000
- Utah Jazz (1990-91)$2,260,000
- Utah Jazz (1988-89)$1,350,000
- Utah Jazz (1987-88)$835,000
- Utah Jazz (1985-86)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?Russell Wilson was offered a contract more than 1,250% higher than his current deal, but he turned it down. Is he crazy or crazy smart?
- Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...It all started back in 1960, when two brothers in Michigan purchased a pizza restaurant called DomiNick's. Less than a year later, James Monaghan sold his share to his brother Tom. This is the story of that fateful deal.