Karl Malone Net Worth: Karl Malone is an American retired professional basketball power forward who has a net worth of $75 million. Karl Malone was born July 24, 1963 in Summerfield, Louisiana. Malone entered the NBA in 1985 with the Utah Jazz. He lead the team into the NBA Finals in 1998 and 1999. He was named to the All-NBA first team 11 times and won gold medals at the Olympics in 1992 and 1996. He was twice named the NBA's Most Valuable Player (1997, 1999). In 2003, he left the Jazz and played his final season with the Los Angeles Lakers. He led the Summerfield High School basketball team to three consecutive Louisiana Class C titles from 1979 to his senior season in 1981. Although recruited by University of Arkansas basketball coach Eddie Sutton, Malone enrolled at Louisiana Tech University, which was closer to home. He joined the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs basketball team in his second year and played under coach Andy Russo. In his second season with Louisiana Tech (1983–1984), Malone averaged 18.7 points and 9.3 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech would finish the 1984–1985 season 29–3, at the top of the Southland Conference, and advance to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history; the team finished at the Sweet 16 round. In each of his three seasons with the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Malone was an All-Southland selection. The Oregon National Guard made Malone an honorary member after the U.S. national team beat the Venezuelan team 127–80 in the gold-medal game of the 1992 Olympic qualifier tournament. Malone played in the 1992 and 1996 Summer Olympics and won gold medals with the US team both years. In the 1996 Olympics, Malone averaged 8.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game and made 56.9% of two-point field goal attempts and 52.9% of free throw attempts. Malone is regarded as one of the best power forwards in the history of the NBA and was known as "The Mailman" for his consistent delivery.
Karl Malone Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1963 (52 years old)
Wrestler, Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
The Mailman, Karl Anthony Malone
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Karl Malone Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$1,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2002-03)$19,250,000
- Utah Jazz (2001-02)$17,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2000-01)$15,750,000
- Utah Jazz (1999-00)$14,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1998-99)$6,142,000
- Utah Jazz (1997-98)$5,118,578
- Utah Jazz (1996-97)$4,657,000
- Utah Jazz (1995-96)$3,676,000
- Utah Jazz (1994-95)$3,378,800
- Utah Jazz (1993-94)$3,081,000
- Utah Jazz (1992-93)$2,854,000
- Utah Jazz (1991-92)$2,556,000
- Utah Jazz (1990-91)$2,260,000
- Utah Jazz (1988-89)$1,350,000
- Utah Jazz (1987-88)$835,000
- Utah Jazz (1985-86)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.