Karl Malone Net Worth: Karl Malone is an American retired professional basketball power forward who has a net worth of $75 million. Karl Malone was born July 24, 1963 in Summerfield, Louisiana. Malone entered the NBA in 1985 with the Utah Jazz. He lead the team into the NBA Finals in 1998 and 1999. He was named to the All-NBA first team 11 times and won gold medals at the Olympics in 1992 and 1996. He was twice named the NBA's Most Valuable Player (1997, 1999). In 2003, he left the Jazz and played his final season with the Los Angeles Lakers. He led the Summerfield High School basketball team to three consecutive Louisiana Class C titles from 1979 to his senior season in 1981. Although recruited by University of Arkansas basketball coach Eddie Sutton, Malone enrolled at Louisiana Tech University, which was closer to home. He joined the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs basketball team in his second year and played under coach Andy Russo. In his second season with Louisiana Tech (1983–1984), Malone averaged 18.7 points and 9.3 rebounds per game. Louisiana Tech would finish the 1984–1985 season 29–3, at the top of the Southland Conference, and advance to the NCAA tournament for the first time in school history; the team finished at the Sweet 16 round. In each of his three seasons with the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs, Malone was an All-Southland selection. The Oregon National Guard made Malone an honorary member after the U.S. national team beat the Venezuelan team 127–80 in the gold-medal game of the 1992 Olympic qualifier tournament. Malone played in the 1992 and 1996 Summer Olympics and won gold medals with the US team both years. In the 1996 Olympics, Malone averaged 8.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game and made 56.9% of two-point field goal attempts and 52.9% of free throw attempts. Malone is regarded as one of the best power forwards in the history of the NBA and was known as "The Mailman" for his consistent delivery.
Karl Malone Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 24, 1963 (52 years old)
Wrestler, Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
The Mailman, Karl Anthony Malone
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Karl Malone Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$1,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2002-03)$19,250,000
- Utah Jazz (2001-02)$17,500,000
- Utah Jazz (2000-01)$15,750,000
- Utah Jazz (1999-00)$14,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1998-99)$6,142,000
- Utah Jazz (1997-98)$5,118,578
- Utah Jazz (1996-97)$4,657,000
- Utah Jazz (1995-96)$3,676,000
- Utah Jazz (1994-95)$3,378,800
- Utah Jazz (1993-94)$3,081,000
- Utah Jazz (1992-93)$2,854,000
- Utah Jazz (1991-92)$2,556,000
- Utah Jazz (1990-91)$2,260,000
- Utah Jazz (1988-89)$1,350,000
- Utah Jazz (1987-88)$835,000
- Utah Jazz (1985-86)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.