John Wall net worth: John Wall is a new basketball player for the Washington Wizards who has a current net worth of $22 million. Wall was chosen first overall in the 2010 NBA Draft. He is a very impressive and promising player, originally playing for the University of Kentucky but left after only a year. Although he is making $5.5 Million this year, his salary only goes up from there until 2014, where he will stand to make $9.69 Million. But as is usually the case, a lion-share of the top ballers make their money from endorsements and Wall is no different. In Mid-2010, he signed a 5 year endorsement deal with Reebok to be the face of their new shoe line ZigTech. This deal is worth a delicious $25 Million over 5 years, effectively doubling his annual income. It's safe to say the D.C. club scene has a new NBA guard making it rain.
John Wall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
John Wall Earnings
- Washington Wizards (2012-13)$5,915,880
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$5,530,080
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?