John Wall net worth: John Wall is a new basketball player for the Washington Wizards who has a current net worth of $22 million. Wall was chosen first overall in the 2010 NBA Draft. He is a very impressive and promising player, originally playing for the University of Kentucky but left after only a year. Although he is making $5.5 Million this year, his salary only goes up from there until 2014, where he will stand to make $9.69 Million. But as is usually the case, a lion-share of the top ballers make their money from endorsements and Wall is no different. In Mid-2010, he signed a 5 year endorsement deal with Reebok to be the face of their new shoe line ZigTech. This deal is worth a delicious $25 Million over 5 years, effectively doubling his annual income. It's safe to say the D.C. club scene has a new NBA guard making it rain.
John Wall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
John Wall Earnings
- Washington Wizards (2012-13)$5,915,880
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$5,530,080
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All TimeThe video game industry has developed into a $91.2 billion industry worldwide, but was once dominated by arcade games that made money one quarter at a time. The amount of money some of them generated is absolutely amazing.
- Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings RecordNovak Djokovic is at the top of the tennis world right now, and his next victory will likely give him a milestone no other player before him has ever been.