John Wall net worth: John Wall is a new basketball player for the Washington Wizards who has a current net worth of $22 million. Wall was chosen first overall in the 2010 NBA Draft. He is a very impressive and promising player, originally playing for the University of Kentucky but left after only a year. Although he is making $5.5 Million this year, his salary only goes up from there until 2014, where he will stand to make $9.69 Million. But as is usually the case, a lion-share of the top ballers make their money from endorsements and Wall is no different. In Mid-2010, he signed a 5 year endorsement deal with Reebok to be the face of their new shoe line ZigTech. This deal is worth a delicious $25 Million over 5 years, effectively doubling his annual income. It's safe to say the D.C. club scene has a new NBA guard making it rain.
John Wall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long Snapperon Apr 28, 2016
John Wall Earnings
- Washington Wizards (2012-13)$5,915,880
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$5,530,080
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.
- Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net WorthNo will? No problem. In the wake of the death of Grammy Award-winning singer Prince, many have wondered just who will be the recipient of the $300 million he left behind – and if he didn't include a last testament with it, his fortune will be given to his sister, Tyka.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.
- The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 MillionMercedes-Benz obviously isn't well-known for their luxury yachts, but when they do throw their bones into the game, they certainly do it right.