John Wall net worth: John Wall is a new basketball player for the Washington Wizards who has a current net worth of $22 million. Wall was chosen first overall in the 2010 NBA Draft. He is a very impressive and promising player, originally playing for the University of Kentucky but left after only a year. Although he is making $5.5 Million this year, his salary only goes up from there until 2014, where he will stand to make $9.69 Million. But as is usually the case, a lion-share of the top ballers make their money from endorsements and Wall is no different. In Mid-2010, he signed a 5 year endorsement deal with Reebok to be the face of their new shoe line ZigTech. This deal is worth a delicious $25 Million over 5 years, effectively doubling his annual income. It's safe to say the D.C. club scene has a new NBA guard making it rain.
John Wall Net Worth
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1990 (25 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
John Wall Earnings
- Washington Wizards (2012-13)$5,915,880
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$5,530,080
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?