John Wall net worth: John Wall is a new basketball player for the Washington Wizards who has a current net worth of $22 million. Wall was chosen first overall in the 2010 NBA Draft. He is a very impressive and promising player, originally playing for the University of Kentucky but left after only a year. Although he is making $5.5 Million this year, his salary only goes up from there until 2014, where he will stand to make $9.69 Million. But as is usually the case, a lion-share of the top ballers make their money from endorsements and Wall is no different. In Mid-2010, he signed a 5 year endorsement deal with Reebok to be the face of their new shoe line ZigTech. This deal is worth a delicious $25 Million over 5 years, effectively doubling his annual income. It's safe to say the D.C. club scene has a new NBA guard making it rain.
John Wall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 6, 1990
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
194 lbs (88 kg)
Johnathan Hildred Wall, Jr.
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
John Wall Earnings
- Washington Wizards (2012-13)$5,915,880
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$5,530,080
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$5,144,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.