John Stockton Net Worth: John Stockton is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $40 million. John Stockton was born March 26, 1962 in Spokane, Washington. He spent his entire professional playing career as a point guard for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association (NBA)(1984-2003). Stockton is regarded as one of the best point guards of all time, holding the NBA records for most career assists and steals by considerable margins. He is a ten-time NBA All-Star and a two-time Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame inductee—in 2009 for his individual career and in 2010 as a member of the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team (Dream Team). He was also inducted into the U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame as a member of the Dream Team in 2009. Following his retirement, Stockton coached youth teams.. The Jazz also invited Stockton to train both Deron Williams and Trey Burke. Stockton subsequently became involved in various businesses. In 2013, Stockton released his autobiography Assisted, written with the help of his junior high school coach Kerry L. Pickett. John Stockton was on the Jazz's long list of coaching candidates to replace Tyrone Corbin, before the selection of Quin Snyder. Stockton has a brother and three nephews who played college basketball. His brother Steve Stockton played for the University of Washington Huskies; his oldest son Steve Stockton Jr. formerly played at Whitworth College; another of his sons, Shawn Stockton, finished his college basketball career at Montana in the 2011–12 season. Steve's youngest son, Riley, plays for Seattle Pacific.
John Stockton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
John Houston Stockton
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
174 lbs (79 kg)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
John Stockton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Utah Jazz (2002-03)$7,875,000
- Utah Jazz (2001-02)$7,000,000
- Utah Jazz (2000-01)$11,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1999-00)$11,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1998-99)$4,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1997-98)$5,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1996-97)$6,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1995-96)$2,800,000
- Utah Jazz (1994-95)$2,600,000
- Utah Jazz (1993-94)$2,400,000
- Utah Jazz (1992-93)$2,200,000
- Utah Jazz (1991-92)$2,100,000
- Utah Jazz (1990-91)$2,000,000
- Utah Jazz (1988-89)$300,000
- Utah Jazz (1987-88)$278,000
- Utah Jazz (1985-86)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.