Jerry Stackhouse is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million Jerry Stackhouse has earned his net worth with the Atlanta Hawks as both a shooting guard and a small forward. He has also worked as an NBC TV analyst. Jerry was born on November 5, 1974 in Kinston, North Carolina. During his high school career, he led Kinston (N.C.) high school to the state finals. During his senior year he led Oak Hill Academy to an undefeated season, as well as a two-time first team Parade All-America selection the MVP of the McDonald's Game. During the 1992 Nike Camp, he was considered along with Rasheed Wallace to be the top player at the camp. He was picked by the Philadelphia 76ers as a third round draft pick in the 1995 Draft. During his first season with the 76ers he averaged 19.2 points per game. He was named to the NBA's All-Rookie team. Stackhouse joined the Atlantic Hawks in 2011, as a replacement for injured teammate Joe Johnson; he was a representative in the Haier Shooting Stars Competition during an NBA All Star weekend.
Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
218 lbs (98.9 kg)
杰里·斯塔克豪斯, Стэкхауз, Джерри
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Jerry Stackhouse Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$1,352,181
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$1,352,181
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$222,712
- Milwaukee Bucks (2009-10)$668,598
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$7,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$6,750,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,296,874
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,367,187
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,437,500
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$6,906,250
- Washington Wizards (2002-03)$6,375,000
- Detroit Pistons (2001-02)$5,843,750
- Detroit Pistons (2000-01)$5,310,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$4,781,250
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$3,887,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1997-98)$2,583,360
- Philadelphia 76ers (1996-97)$2,286,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1995-96)$1,987,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.