Jerry Stackhouse is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million Jerry Stackhouse has earned his net worth with the Atlanta Hawks as both a shooting guard and a small forward. He has also worked as an NBC TV analyst. Jerry was born on November 5, 1974 in Kinston, North Carolina. During his high school career, he led Kinston (N.C.) high school to the state finals. During his senior year he led Oak Hill Academy to an undefeated season, as well as a two-time first team Parade All-America selection the MVP of the McDonald's Game. During the 1992 Nike Camp, he was considered along with Rasheed Wallace to be the top player at the camp. He was picked by the Philadelphia 76ers as a third round draft pick in the 1995 Draft. During his first season with the 76ers he averaged 19.2 points per game. He was named to the NBA's All-Rookie team. Stackhouse joined the Atlantic Hawks in 2011, as a replacement for injured teammate Joe Johnson; he was a representative in the Haier Shooting Stars Competition during an NBA All Star weekend.
Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
218 lbs (98.9 kg)
杰里·斯塔克豪斯, Стэкхауз, Джерри
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Jerry Stackhouse Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$1,352,181
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$1,352,181
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$222,712
- Milwaukee Bucks (2009-10)$668,598
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$7,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$6,750,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,296,874
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,367,187
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,437,500
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$6,906,250
- Washington Wizards (2002-03)$6,375,000
- Detroit Pistons (2001-02)$5,843,750
- Detroit Pistons (2000-01)$5,310,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$4,781,250
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$3,887,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1997-98)$2,583,360
- Philadelphia 76ers (1996-97)$2,286,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1995-96)$1,987,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.