Jerry Stackhouse is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million Jerry Stackhouse has earned his net worth with the Atlanta Hawks as both a shooting guard and a small forward. He has also worked as an NBC TV analyst. Jerry was born on November 5, 1974 in Kinston, North Carolina. During his high school career, he led Kinston (N.C.) high school to the state finals. During his senior year he led Oak Hill Academy to an undefeated season, as well as a two-time first team Parade All-America selection the MVP of the McDonald's Game. During the 1992 Nike Camp, he was considered along with Rasheed Wallace to be the top player at the camp. He was picked by the Philadelphia 76ers as a third round draft pick in the 1995 Draft. During his first season with the 76ers he averaged 19.2 points per game. He was named to the NBA's All-Rookie team. Stackhouse joined the Atlantic Hawks in 2011, as a replacement for injured teammate Joe Johnson; he was a representative in the Haier Shooting Stars Competition during an NBA All Star weekend.
Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1974
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
218 lbs (98.9 kg)
杰里·斯塔克豪斯, Стэкхауз, Джерри
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Stackhouse Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$1,352,181
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$1,352,181
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$222,712
- Milwaukee Bucks (2009-10)$668,598
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$7,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$6,750,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,296,874
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,367,187
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,437,500
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$6,906,250
- Washington Wizards (2002-03)$6,375,000
- Detroit Pistons (2001-02)$5,843,750
- Detroit Pistons (2000-01)$5,310,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$4,781,250
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$3,887,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1997-98)$2,583,360
- Philadelphia 76ers (1996-97)$2,286,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1995-96)$1,987,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.