Jerry Stackhouse is a former American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million Jerry Stackhouse has earned his net worth with the Atlanta Hawks as both a shooting guard and a small forward. He has also worked as an NBC TV analyst. Jerry was born on November 5, 1974 in Kinston, North Carolina. During his high school career, he led Kinston (N.C.) high school to the state finals. During his senior year he led Oak Hill Academy to an undefeated season, as well as a two-time first team Parade All-America selection the MVP of the McDonald's Game. During the 1992 Nike Camp, he was considered along with Rasheed Wallace to be the top player at the camp. He was picked by the Philadelphia 76ers as a third round draft pick in the 1995 Draft. During his first season with the 76ers he averaged 19.2 points per game. He was named to the NBA's All-Rookie team. Stackhouse joined the Atlantic Hawks in 2011, as a replacement for injured teammate Joe Johnson; he was a representative in the Haier Shooting Stars Competition during an NBA All Star weekend.
Jerry Stackhouse Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 5, 1974
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
218 lbs (98.9 kg)
杰里·斯塔克豪斯, Стэкхауз, Джерри
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Jerry Stackhouse Earnings
Click to Expand
- Brooklyn Nets (2012-13)$1,352,181
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$1,352,181
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$222,712
- Milwaukee Bucks (2009-10)$668,598
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$7,000,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$6,750,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,296,874
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,367,187
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,437,500
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$6,906,250
- Washington Wizards (2002-03)$6,375,000
- Detroit Pistons (2001-02)$5,843,750
- Detroit Pistons (2000-01)$5,310,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$4,781,250
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$3,887,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1997-98)$2,583,360
- Philadelphia 76ers (1996-97)$2,286,000
- Philadelphia 76ers (1995-96)$1,987,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave NikeJames Harden is an incredible talent and one of he NBA's most recognizable stars, and Adidas is willing to pay him a fortune to rep their shoes.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.