JaVale McGee net worth and salary: JaVale McGee is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $14 million. JaVale McGee currently plays for the Denver Nuggets but also played for the Washington Wizards from 2008-2012. McGee was selected 18th overall by the Wizards in the 2008 NBA Draft, and upon joining the Wizards, he signed a two year, $2.4 million deal with the team. He was the first Wizard to ever be chosen to participate in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest and finished second place losing to Blake Griffin. During the Slam Dunk Contest, McGee was the first player to use three balls at one time in a dunk contest, which was later cited by the Guinness Worlds Records as the most basketballs dunked in single jump. In 2010, McGee was fined $10,000 for participating in Gilbert Arenas' antics before a game. At the time, Arenas was being investigated for a prior incident involving guns in the Wizards' locker room, but McGee made light of the accusations by pointing at his teammates as if he were shooting them; his teammates were photographed smiling and laughing. During his time with the Wizards, he became known for his eccentric playing style, which resulted in some uncommon plays. McGee averaged over eight rebounds and ten points over the 2011 and 2012 seasons for the Wizards, but in March was traded to the Denver Nuggets, along with Ronny Turaif, in a deal that sent Nenê to the Wizards. McGee was born on January 19, 1988 in Flint, Michigan to George Montgomery (a 1985 second-round draft selection by the Portland Trail Blazers) and Pamela McGee (a USC standout and WNBA star for the Los Angeles Sparks and Sacramento Monarchs). McGee is the first son of a WNBA player to ever play for the NBA. In 2013, it was announced that McGee would be staring in his own reality television show called Mama's Got Game, with his mother. For his mother's 50th birthday, JaVale surprised her a black Porsche Panmera with a big, red bow on top. On the season premiere of Mama's Got Game, JaVale and his friend are being filmed while visiting the car dealership to check out cars for his mother.
JaVale McGee Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
ΤζαΒάλ Μακ Γκι, 贾维尔·麦基, Макги, Джавейл
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
251 lbs (114 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
JaVale McGee Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2012-13)$10,000,000
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$2,462,400
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$1,601,040
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$1,496,640
- Washington Wizards (2008-09)$1,392,240
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!