JaVale McGee net worth and salary: JaVale McGee is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $14 million. JaVale McGee currently plays for the Denver Nuggets but also played for the Washington Wizards from 2008-2012. McGee was selected 18th overall by the Wizards in the 2008 NBA Draft, and upon joining the Wizards, he signed a two year, $2.4 million deal with the team. He was the first Wizard to ever be chosen to participate in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest and finished second place losing to Blake Griffin. During the Slam Dunk Contest, McGee was the first player to use three balls at one time in a dunk contest, which was later cited by the Guinness Worlds Records as the most basketballs dunked in single jump. In 2010, McGee was fined $10,000 for participating in Gilbert Arenas' antics before a game. At the time, Arenas was being investigated for a prior incident involving guns in the Wizards' locker room, but McGee made light of the accusations by pointing at his teammates as if he were shooting them; his teammates were photographed smiling and laughing. During his time with the Wizards, he became known for his eccentric playing style, which resulted in some uncommon plays. McGee averaged over eight rebounds and ten points over the 2011 and 2012 seasons for the Wizards, but in March was traded to the Denver Nuggets, along with Ronny Turaif, in a deal that sent Nenê to the Wizards. McGee was born on January 19, 1988 in Flint, Michigan to George Montgomery (a 1985 second-round draft selection by the Portland Trail Blazers) and Pamela McGee (a USC standout and WNBA star for the Los Angeles Sparks and Sacramento Monarchs). McGee is the first son of a WNBA player to ever play for the NBA. In 2013, it was announced that McGee would be staring in his own reality television show called Mama's Got Game, with his mother. For his mother's 50th birthday, JaVale surprised her a black Porsche Panmera with a big, red bow on top. On the season premiere of Mama's Got Game, JaVale and his friend are being filmed while visiting the car dealership to check out cars for his mother.
JaVale McGee Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 19, 1988 (28 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
251 lbs (114 kg)
ΤζαΒάλ Μακ Γκι, 贾维尔·麦基, Макги, Джавейл
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
JaVale McGee Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Nuggets (2012-13)$10,000,000
- Washington Wizards (2011-12)$2,462,400
- Washington Wizards (2010-11)$1,601,040
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$1,496,640
- Washington Wizards (2008-09)$1,392,240
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.