James Harden net worth and salary: James Harden is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars and an annual salary of $14.7 million. Born in Los Angeles, California, James Harden attended Artesia High School, where he led his team to the state title two years in a row, and was named an All-American by both McDonald's and Parade Magazine. He was recruited by Arizona State, and played excellent ball for the college team until 2009, when the Oklahoma City Thunder (formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics) drafted him. His first year with the Thunder was solid, and he was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team. The 2012 season has been quite good for the shooting guard, and he achieved career high points in a single game with 40, and he had his most successful season to date with an average 16.8 points per game. He was named NBA Sixth Man of the Year for the 2012 season. He was the top scoring reserve player for 2012. In August 2015, it was revealed that James Harden had signed a $200 million deal to leave Nike for rival sportswear company Adidas. It's a 13 year deal that will pay James an average of $15 million per year on top of his $14.7 million basketball salary
James Harden Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 26, 1989 (26 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
James Edward Harden, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
James Harden Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Rockets (2012-13)$5,820,417
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$4,604,760
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,304,520
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$4,054,160
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.