James Harden net worth and salary: James Harden is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars and an annual salary of $14.7 million. Born in Los Angeles, California, James Harden attended Artesia High School, where he led his team to the state title two years in a row, and was named an All-American by both McDonald's and Parade Magazine. He was recruited by Arizona State, and played excellent ball for the college team until 2009, when the Oklahoma City Thunder (formerly known as the Seattle Supersonics) drafted him. His first year with the Thunder was solid, and he was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team. The 2012 season has been quite good for the shooting guard, and he achieved career high points in a single game with 40, and he had his most successful season to date with an average 16.8 points per game. He was named NBA Sixth Man of the Year for the 2012 season. He was the top scoring reserve player for 2012. In August 2015, it was revealed that James Harden had signed a $200 million deal to leave Nike for rival sportswear company Adidas. It's a 13 year deal that will pay James an average of $15 million per year on top of his $14.7 million basketball salary
James Harden Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 26, 1989 (26 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
220 lbs (100 kg)
James Edward Harden, Jr.
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
James Harden Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Rockets (2012-13)$5,820,417
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2011-12)$4,604,760
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2010-11)$4,304,520
- Oklahoma City Thunder (2009-10)$4,054,160
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...