Jamal Crawford net worth and salary: Jamal Crawford is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars and annual salary of $5 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Jamal Crawford distinguished himself as a basketball player while attending school at Rainer Beach High School in Seattle. He was recruited by the University of Michigan after graduating, and became eligible for the 2000 NBA Draft. He was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers and then traded to the Chicago Bulls. He played four seasons with the Bulls, and while he was only moderately successful while with the team, his level of play improved noticeably. He was traded to the New York Knicks in 2004, at a time when the team was going through a great deal of flux. He played well, but saw his time on the court reduced over the course of his four seasons with the team. He was then traded to the Golden State Warriors, where he played one successful season, before being traded to the Atlanta Hawks, where he played quite well. In 2011, he signed with the Portland Trail Blazers. He is now playing for the Los Angeles Clippers.
Jamal Crawford Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1980 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Aaron Jamal Crawford
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Jamal Crawford Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$5,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$5,000,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2010-11)$10,800,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2009-10)$9,360,000
- Golden State Warriors (2008-09)$8,640,000
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$7,920,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$7,200,000
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$6,480,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$5,760,000
- Chicago Bulls (2003-04)$2,577,937
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$2,026,680
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,894,560
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,762,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.