Jamal Crawford net worth and salary: Jamal Crawford is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars and annual salary of $5 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Jamal Crawford distinguished himself as a basketball player while attending school at Rainer Beach High School in Seattle. He was recruited by the University of Michigan after graduating, and became eligible for the 2000 NBA Draft. He was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers and then traded to the Chicago Bulls. He played four seasons with the Bulls, and while he was only moderately successful while with the team, his level of play improved noticeably. He was traded to the New York Knicks in 2004, at a time when the team was going through a great deal of flux. He played well, but saw his time on the court reduced over the course of his four seasons with the team. He was then traded to the Golden State Warriors, where he played one successful season, before being traded to the Atlanta Hawks, where he played quite well. In 2011, he signed with the Portland Trail Blazers. He is now playing for the Los Angeles Clippers.
Jamal Crawford Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1980
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Aaron Jamal Crawford
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Jamal Crawford Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$5,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$5,000,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2010-11)$10,800,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2009-10)$9,360,000
- Golden State Warriors (2008-09)$8,640,000
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$7,920,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$7,200,000
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$6,480,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$5,760,000
- Chicago Bulls (2003-04)$2,577,937
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$2,026,680
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,894,560
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,762,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.