Jamal Crawford net worth and salary: Jamal Crawford is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars and annual salary of $5 million. Born in Seattle, Washington, Jamal Crawford distinguished himself as a basketball player while attending school at Rainer Beach High School in Seattle. He was recruited by the University of Michigan after graduating, and became eligible for the 2000 NBA Draft. He was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers and then traded to the Chicago Bulls. He played four seasons with the Bulls, and while he was only moderately successful while with the team, his level of play improved noticeably. He was traded to the New York Knicks in 2004, at a time when the team was going through a great deal of flux. He played well, but saw his time on the court reduced over the course of his four seasons with the team. He was then traded to the Golden State Warriors, where he played one successful season, before being traded to the Atlanta Hawks, where he played quite well. In 2011, he signed with the Portland Trail Blazers. He is now playing for the Los Angeles Clippers.
Jamal Crawford Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 20, 1980 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
201 lbs (91 kg)
Aaron Jamal Crawford
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Jamal Crawford Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$5,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$5,000,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2010-11)$10,800,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2009-10)$9,360,000
- Golden State Warriors (2008-09)$8,640,000
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$7,920,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$7,200,000
- New York Knicks (2005-06)$6,480,000
- New York Knicks (2004-05)$5,760,000
- Chicago Bulls (2003-04)$2,577,937
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$2,026,680
- Chicago Bulls (2001-02)$1,894,560
- Chicago Bulls (2000-01)$1,762,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON OF MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.