Jalen Rose net worth: Jalen Rose is an American sports analyst and retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. A former professional basketball player, Jalen Rose retired in 2007 after playing for the Denver Nuggets, the Indiana Pacers, the Chicago Bulls, the Toronto Raptors, the New York Knicks, and the Phoenix Suns. Jalen Anthony Rose was born in Detroit, Michigan in January 1973. His father Jimmy Walker was a #1 pick and played with Jerry West. Jalen never had the chance to meet his father but spoke over the phone. In high school Rose was featured in the documentary Hoop Dreams. He went to the University of Michigan and the team reached the NCAA Finals in both 1992 and 1993. Rose was a part of the "Fab Five" with Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson. He set his school freshman scoring record as a point guard. Rose was picked #13 in the 1994 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets. He also played for the Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, and Phoenix Suns in his 14 year career. Rose was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2000. He found his most success with the Pacers as they reached the Eastern Conference Finals three times in a row and made the NBA Finals in 2000 where he averaged 25 points a game. He started working for ESPN in 2007 and also hosts the Jalen Rose Report. He owns a management and production company called Three Tier Entertainment.
Jalen Rose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Jalen Anthony Rose, The Natural
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Taylor Swift Donates $50K To Kid's Cancer Fighton Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Ten College Majors That Are A Good Investmenton Oct 6, 2015
Jalen Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$1,540,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$14,601,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$2,437,500
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$2,145,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$1,852,500
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (1995-96)$1,268,000
- Denver Nuggets (1994-95)$975,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!