Jalen Rose net worth: Jalen Rose is an American sports analyst and retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. A former professional basketball player, Jalen Rose retired in 2007 after playing for the Denver Nuggets, the Indiana Pacers, the Chicago Bulls, the Toronto Raptors, the New York Knicks, and the Phoenix Suns. Jalen Anthony Rose was born in Detroit, Michigan in January 1973. His father Jimmy Walker was a #1 pick and played with Jerry West. Jalen never had the chance to meet his father but spoke over the phone. In high school Rose was featured in the documentary Hoop Dreams. He went to the University of Michigan and the team reached the NCAA Finals in both 1992 and 1993. Rose was a part of the "Fab Five" with Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson. He set his school freshman scoring record as a point guard. Rose was picked #13 in the 1994 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets. He also played for the Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, and Phoenix Suns in his 14 year career. Rose was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2000. He found his most success with the Pacers as they reached the Eastern Conference Finals three times in a row and made the NBA Finals in 2000 where he averaged 25 points a game. He started working for ESPN in 2007 and also hosts the Jalen Rose Report. He owns a management and production company called Three Tier Entertainment.
Jalen Rose Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Jalen Anthony Rose, The Natural
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch Sportson Jul 30, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Jalen Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$1,540,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$14,601,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$2,437,500
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$2,145,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$1,852,500
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (1995-96)$1,268,000
- Denver Nuggets (1994-95)$975,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.