Jalen Rose net worth: Jalen Rose is an American sports analyst and retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. A former professional basketball player, Jalen Rose retired in 2007 after playing for the Denver Nuggets, the Indiana Pacers, the Chicago Bulls, the Toronto Raptors, the New York Knicks, and the Phoenix Suns. Jalen Anthony Rose was born in Detroit, Michigan in January 1973. His father Jimmy Walker was a #1 pick and played with Jerry West. Jalen never had the chance to meet his father but spoke over the phone. In high school Rose was featured in the documentary Hoop Dreams. He went to the University of Michigan and the team reached the NCAA Finals in both 1992 and 1993. Rose was a part of the "Fab Five" with Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson. He set his school freshman scoring record as a point guard. Rose was picked #13 in the 1994 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets. He also played for the Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, and Phoenix Suns in his 14 year career. Rose was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2000. He found his most success with the Pacers as they reached the Eastern Conference Finals three times in a row and made the NBA Finals in 2000 where he averaged 25 points a game. He started working for ESPN in 2007 and also hosts the Jalen Rose Report. He owns a management and production company called Three Tier Entertainment.
Jalen Rose Net Worth
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Jalen Anthony Rose, The Natural
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Jalen Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$1,540,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$14,601,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$2,437,500
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$2,145,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$1,852,500
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (1995-96)$1,268,000
- Denver Nuggets (1994-95)$975,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.