Jalen Rose net worth: Jalen Rose is an American sports analyst and retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. A former professional basketball player, Jalen Rose retired in 2007 after playing for the Denver Nuggets, the Indiana Pacers, the Chicago Bulls, the Toronto Raptors, the New York Knicks, and the Phoenix Suns. Jalen Anthony Rose was born in Detroit, Michigan in January 1973. His father Jimmy Walker was a #1 pick and played with Jerry West. Jalen never had the chance to meet his father but spoke over the phone. In high school Rose was featured in the documentary Hoop Dreams. He went to the University of Michigan and the team reached the NCAA Finals in both 1992 and 1993. Rose was a part of the "Fab Five" with Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Jimmy King, and Ray Jackson. He set his school freshman scoring record as a point guard. Rose was picked #13 in the 1994 NBA Draft by the Denver Nuggets. He also played for the Indiana Pacers, Chicago Bulls, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks, and Phoenix Suns in his 14 year career. Rose was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2000. He found his most success with the Pacers as they reached the Eastern Conference Finals three times in a row and made the NBA Finals in 2000 where he averaged 25 points a game. He started working for ESPN in 2007 and also hosts the Jalen Rose Report. He owns a management and production company called Three Tier Entertainment.
Jalen Rose Net Worth
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
216 lbs (98 kg)
Jalen Anthony Rose, The Natural
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Jalen Rose Earnings
Click to Expand
- Phoenix Suns (2006-07)$1,540,000
- New York Knicks (2006-07)$14,601,500
- Toronto Raptors (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Toronto Raptors (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Toronto Raptors (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Chicago Bulls (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Indiana Pacers (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Indiana Pacers (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Indiana Pacers (1999-00)$2,437,500
- Indiana Pacers (1998-99)$2,145,000
- Indiana Pacers (1997-98)$1,852,500
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,560,000
- Denver Nuggets (1995-96)$1,268,000
- Denver Nuggets (1994-95)$975,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?