Isiah Thomas net worth and salary: Isiah Thomas is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $20 million. Isiah Thomas was born on April, 30 1961 in Chicago, Illinois. Isiah played basketball professionally from 1981 – 1994. He was drafted as the second pick in the first round of the 1981 draft by the Detroit Pistons. He remained with the Pistons for his entire career. Prior to becoming a professional basketball player, Isiah attended high school at St. Josephs in Westchester, Illinois. He then attended Indiana University from 1979-1981. During his pro career, Isiah's highest earning season was 1991-1992 when the Pistons paid him $2.96 million, which is equal to $5.15 million after adjusting for inflation. He won the NBA championship with the Pistons twice, back to back in 1989 and 1990. He was also a 12 time NBA All-Star. After retiring as a player, Isiah became a part owner and EVP of the new expansion Toronto Raptors in 1994. He spent four years working with the Raptors then became an NBC broadcaster. In the year 2000, Isiah was named head coach of the Indiana Pacers. He stayed with the Pacers until 2003. He then coached the Knicks from 2006 to 2008 followed by Florida International University from 2009 – 2012. He is now back to being an NBA broadcaster for NBC TV.
Isiah Thomas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Consultant, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Isiah Lord Thomas III, Zeke, The Baby Faced Assassin, Mr. Wonderful, Pee Wee
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Isiah Thomas Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Pistons (1993-94)$2,520,000
- Detroit Pistons (1992-93)$2,272,000
- Detroit Pistons (1991-92)$2,960,000
- Detroit Pistons (1990-91)$2,720,000
- Detroit Pistons (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Detroit Pistons (1987-88)$750,000
- Detroit Pistons (1985-86)$750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.