Isiah Thomas net worth and salary: Isiah Thomas is a retired American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $20 million. Isiah Thomas was born on April, 30 1961 in Chicago, Illinois. Isiah played basketball professionally from 1981 – 1994. He was drafted as the second pick in the first round of the 1981 draft by the Detroit Pistons. He remained with the Pistons for his entire career. Prior to becoming a professional basketball player, Isiah attended high school at St. Josephs in Westchester, Illinois. He then attended Indiana University from 1979-1981. During his pro career, Isiah's highest earning season was 1991-1992 when the Pistons paid him $2.96 million, which is equal to $5.15 million after adjusting for inflation. He won the NBA championship with the Pistons twice, back to back in 1989 and 1990. He was also a 12 time NBA All-Star. After retiring as a player, Isiah became a part owner and EVP of the new expansion Toronto Raptors in 1994. He spent four years working with the Raptors then became an NBC broadcaster. In the year 2000, Isiah was named head coach of the Indiana Pacers. He stayed with the Pacers until 2003. He then coached the Knicks from 2006 to 2008 followed by Florida International University from 2009 – 2012. He is now back to being an NBA broadcaster for NBC TV.
Isiah Thomas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Basketball player, Consultant, Basketball Coach
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Isiah Lord Thomas III, Zeke, The Baby Faced Assassin, Mr. Wonderful, Pee Wee
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
Isiah Thomas Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Pistons (1993-94)$2,520,000
- Detroit Pistons (1992-93)$2,272,000
- Detroit Pistons (1991-92)$2,960,000
- Detroit Pistons (1990-91)$2,720,000
- Detroit Pistons (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Detroit Pistons (1987-88)$750,000
- Detroit Pistons (1985-86)$750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?