Horace Grant net worth: Horace Grant is an American basketball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Born in Augusta, Georgia, Horace Grant attended college at Clemson University, and was drafted by the Chicago Bulls in 1987. He played very successfully as a power forward/center for the Bulls until 1994. He was a four time All-Defensive Team selection, and won the NBA Championships three times. He signed with the Orlando Magic in 1994, and enjoyed moderate success, reaching the NBA Finals in 1995. He was traded to the Seattle SuperSonics in 1999, and then was traded again, almost immediately, to the Los Angeles Lakers. During his season with the Lakers, they won the NBA Championship title, but he chose to return to the Orlando Magic the next season. This proved to be an unwise decision, and he was cut at the end of the season. He decided to retire, but came out of retirement to play for the Lakers from 2003-2004. He has since retired permanently.
Horace Grant Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 4, 1965 (50 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.08 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
霍雷斯·格兰特, Грант, Хорас
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Horace Grant Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$1,070,000
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$2,661,538
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$2,419,580
- Los Angeles Lakers (2000-01)$6,500,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1999-00)$5,952,381
- Orlando Magic (1998-99)$7,843,000
- Orlando Magic (1997-98)$14,285,714
- Orlando Magic (1996-97)$14,857,000
- Orlando Magic (1995-96)$2,763,000
- Orlando Magic (1994-95)$2,125,000
- Chicago Bulls (1993-94)$1,950,000
- Chicago Bulls (1992-93)$1,900,000
- Chicago Bulls (1991-92)$1,750,000
- Chicago Bulls (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Chicago Bulls (1988-89)$380,000
- Chicago Bulls (1987-88)$500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.