What is Greg Oden's net worth and salary? Greg Oden is a basketball player in the NBA who has a net worth of $15 million. His net worth reflects his success in professional basketball, which is a highly competitive field in which few people are able to stand out from the pack. Oden first started playing what would become his chosen sport when he was only a young child, playing interscholastic basketball while attending middle school. From there, glory followed, becoming a champion basketball player in high school and eventually moving on to play for Ohio State University. In 2007, Oden became one of the lucky few to enter the NBA Draft, being chosen by the Portland Trail Blazers in the first round. Unfortunately, Oden's NBA career has been marked by many injuries, with lots of games missed due to them. Since 2007, Oden has only played 82 games over five seasons, which is the rough equivalent of one full season in the NBA. Just this month (May 2012), Oden announced that he would be on the bench for the 2012-13 NBA season in order to focus on rehabilitating his numerous injuries sustained on the court. Hopefully, Oden will come roaring back and reach the heights that he's seemingly been destined for since the beginning.
Greg Oden Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1988 (27 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
284 lbs (129 kg)
Оден, Грег, 格雷格·奥登
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Greg Oden Earnings
Click to Expand
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$6,760,524
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$5,361,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$5,011,680
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$4,662,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?