What is Greg Oden's net worth and salary? Greg Oden is a basketball player in the NBA who has a net worth of $15 million. His net worth reflects his success in professional basketball, which is a highly competitive field in which few people are able to stand out from the pack. Oden first started playing what would become his chosen sport when he was only a young child, playing interscholastic basketball while attending middle school. From there, glory followed, becoming a champion basketball player in high school and eventually moving on to play for Ohio State University. In 2007, Oden became one of the lucky few to enter the NBA Draft, being chosen by the Portland Trail Blazers in the first round. Unfortunately, Oden's NBA career has been marked by many injuries, with lots of games missed due to them. Since 2007, Oden has only played 82 games over five seasons, which is the rough equivalent of one full season in the NBA. Just this month (May 2012), Oden announced that he would be on the bench for the 2012-13 NBA season in order to focus on rehabilitating his numerous injuries sustained on the court. Hopefully, Oden will come roaring back and reach the heights that he's seemingly been destined for since the beginning.
Greg Oden Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1988
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
284 lbs (129 kg)
Оден, Грег, 格雷格·奥登
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Greg Oden Earnings
Click to Expand
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$6,760,524
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$5,361,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$5,011,680
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$4,662,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff PayThe PGA Tour playoffs are underway. Regardless of where players finish, FedEx Cup competitors are light years ahead in terms of playoff pay.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.