What is Greg Oden's net worth and salary? Greg Oden is a basketball player in the NBA who has a net worth of $15 million. His net worth reflects his success in professional basketball, which is a highly competitive field in which few people are able to stand out from the pack. Oden first started playing what would become his chosen sport when he was only a young child, playing interscholastic basketball while attending middle school. From there, glory followed, becoming a champion basketball player in high school and eventually moving on to play for Ohio State University. In 2007, Oden became one of the lucky few to enter the NBA Draft, being chosen by the Portland Trail Blazers in the first round. Unfortunately, Oden's NBA career has been marked by many injuries, with lots of games missed due to them. Since 2007, Oden has only played 82 games over five seasons, which is the rough equivalent of one full season in the NBA. Just this month (May 2012), Oden announced that he would be on the bench for the 2012-13 NBA season in order to focus on rehabilitating his numerous injuries sustained on the court. Hopefully, Oden will come roaring back and reach the heights that he's seemingly been destined for since the beginning.
Greg Oden Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 22, 1988 (28 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.13 m)
284 lbs (129 kg)
Оден, Грег, 格雷格·奥登
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Greg Oden Earnings
Click to Expand
- Portland Trail Blazers (2011-12)$1,500,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2010-11)$6,760,524
- Portland Trail Blazers (2009-10)$5,361,240
- Portland Trail Blazers (2008-09)$5,011,680
- Portland Trail Blazers (2007-08)$4,662,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.