Grant Hill net worth: Grant Hill is a retired American basketball player who has a net worth of $180 million. Grant Hill is one of the highest paid basketball players of all time. During his lengthy NBA career, Grant earned $140 million in salary alone and another roughly $80 million from endorsements. Hill was born in Dallas, Texas but moved to Reston, Virginia with his family during high school. He then attended Duke University where he would go on to win two two NCAA Championships while earning a bachelor's degree with a double major in Political Science and History. After graduating from Duke University, Hill began his career with the Detroit Pistons. He would go on to play a total of 18 professional seasons. He played for the Orlando Magic from 2000-2007, the Phoenix Suns from 2007-2012. Grant played his final season with the Los Angeles Clippers and retired after the 2013 season. He was a 7 time NBA All-Star, scored 17,137 points, pulled down 6,169 rebounds and had 4,252 assists. Grant Hill was also part of the USA Olympic basketball team in 1996 where he and his teammates brought a Gold Medal back from Atlanta. Grant met his wife Tamia after being introduced by the singer Anita Baker. They were married in July 1999 and they now have two children together.
Grant Hill Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1972
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Grant Henry Hill
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Just Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Grant Hill Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$1,975,000
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$6,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2010-11)$3,324,000
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$3,000,000
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$1,976,400
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$1,830,000
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$16,901,500
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Orlando Magic (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$6,939,000
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$6,675,000
- Detroit Pistons (1997-98)$5,850,000
- Detroit Pistons (1996-97)$5,025,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$4,050,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$2,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...