Grant Hill net worth: Grant Hill is a retired American basketball player who has a net worth of $180 million. Grant Hill is one of the highest paid basketball players of all time. During his lengthy NBA career, Grant earned $140 million in salary alone and another roughly $80 million from endorsements. Hill was born in Dallas, Texas but moved to Reston, Virginia with his family during high school. He then attended Duke University where he would go on to win two two NCAA Championships while earning a bachelor's degree with a double major in Political Science and History. After graduating from Duke University, Hill began his career with the Detroit Pistons. He would go on to play a total of 18 professional seasons. He played for the Orlando Magic from 2000-2007, the Phoenix Suns from 2007-2012. Grant played his final season with the Los Angeles Clippers and retired after the 2013 season. He was a 7 time NBA All-Star, scored 17,137 points, pulled down 6,169 rebounds and had 4,252 assists. Grant Hill was also part of the USA Olympic basketball team in 1996 where he and his teammates brought a Gold Medal back from Atlanta. Grant met his wife Tamia after being introduced by the singer Anita Baker. They were married in July 1999 and they now have two children together.
Grant Hill Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Grant Henry Hill
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Grant Hill Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$1,975,000
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$6,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2010-11)$3,324,000
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$3,000,000
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$1,976,400
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$1,830,000
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$16,901,500
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Orlando Magic (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$6,939,000
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$6,675,000
- Detroit Pistons (1997-98)$5,850,000
- Detroit Pistons (1996-97)$5,025,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$4,050,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$2,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All TimeThe video game industry has developed into a $91.2 billion industry worldwide, but was once dominated by arcade games that made money one quarter at a time. The amount of money some of them generated is absolutely amazing.
- Novak Djokovic Is About To Ace Roger Federer's On-Court Earnings RecordNovak Djokovic is at the top of the tennis world right now, and his next victory will likely give him a milestone no other player before him has ever been.