Grant Hill net worth: Grant Hill is a retired American basketball player who has a net worth of $180 million. Grant Hill is one of the highest paid basketball players of all time. During his lengthy NBA career, Grant earned $140 million in salary alone and another roughly $80 million from endorsements. Hill was born in Dallas, Texas but moved to Reston, Virginia with his family during high school. He then attended Duke University where he would go on to win two two NCAA Championships while earning a bachelor's degree with a double major in Political Science and History. After graduating from Duke University, Hill began his career with the Detroit Pistons. He would go on to play a total of 18 professional seasons. He played for the Orlando Magic from 2000-2007, the Phoenix Suns from 2007-2012. Grant played his final season with the Los Angeles Clippers and retired after the 2013 season. He was a 7 time NBA All-Star, scored 17,137 points, pulled down 6,169 rebounds and had 4,252 assists. Grant Hill was also part of the USA Olympic basketball team in 1996 where he and his teammates brought a Gold Medal back from Atlanta. Grant met his wife Tamia after being introduced by the singer Anita Baker. They were married in July 1999 and they now have two children together.
Grant Hill Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Grant Henry Hill
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Grant Hill Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$1,975,000
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$6,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2010-11)$3,324,000
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$3,000,000
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$1,976,400
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$1,830,000
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$16,901,500
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Orlando Magic (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$6,939,000
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$6,675,000
- Detroit Pistons (1997-98)$5,850,000
- Detroit Pistons (1996-97)$5,025,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$4,050,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$2,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.