Grant Hill net worth: Grant Hill is a retired American basketball player who has a net worth of $180 million. Grant Hill is one of the highest paid basketball players of all time. During his lengthy NBA career, Grant earned $140 million in salary alone and another roughly $80 million from endorsements. Hill was born in Dallas, Texas but moved to Reston, Virginia with his family during high school. He then attended Duke University where he would go on to win two two NCAA Championships while earning a bachelor's degree with a double major in Political Science and History. After graduating from Duke University, Hill began his career with the Detroit Pistons. He would go on to play a total of 18 professional seasons. He played for the Orlando Magic from 2000-2007, the Phoenix Suns from 2007-2012. Grant played his final season with the Los Angeles Clippers and retired after the 2013 season. He was a 7 time NBA All-Star, scored 17,137 points, pulled down 6,169 rebounds and had 4,252 assists. Grant Hill was also part of the USA Olympic basketball team in 1996 where he and his teammates brought a Gold Medal back from Atlanta. Grant met his wife Tamia after being introduced by the singer Anita Baker. They were married in July 1999 and they now have two children together.
Grant Hill Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 5, 1972
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Grant Henry Hill
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Grant Hill Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Clippers (2012-13)$1,975,000
- Phoenix Suns (2011-12)$6,500,000
- Phoenix Suns (2010-11)$3,324,000
- Phoenix Suns (2009-10)$3,000,000
- Phoenix Suns (2008-09)$1,976,400
- Phoenix Suns (2007-08)$1,830,000
- Orlando Magic (2006-07)$16,901,500
- Orlando Magic (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Orlando Magic (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Orlando Magic (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Detroit Pistons (1999-00)$6,939,000
- Detroit Pistons (1998-99)$6,675,000
- Detroit Pistons (1997-98)$5,850,000
- Detroit Pistons (1996-97)$5,025,000
- Detroit Pistons (1995-96)$4,050,000
- Detroit Pistons (1994-95)$2,750,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 10 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All TimeThe reality of celebrity divorce is that it combines all the rough proceedings of regular divorce and puts it on display for the world to see. The following 10 Celebrity Divorces are the most expensive of all time.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.