Glenn Robinson net worth: Glenn Robinson is a retired American basketball player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Born in Gary, Indiana, Glenn Robinson led his high school basketball team to the state championship during his senior year. He was named a McDonald's All-American and Indiana Mr. Basketball. He was recruited by Purdue University, but had to sit out his freshman year due to low grades. He got his grades back on track, and began playing for the team his sophomore year. He quickly distinguished himself, and earned First Team All-Big Ten and Second Team All-American honors. After two very successful years at Purdue, the Milwaukee Bucks drafted him, signing him to a $68 million, 6-year contract. He played very well for the team for the next six years and is their second place leading all-time scorer. He subsequently played single seasons with the Atlanta Hawks, the Philadelphia 76ers, and the San Antonio Spurs, but recurrent knee injuries eventually shortened his career, and he retired in 2005.
Glenn Robinson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 10, 1973 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 6 in (2 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Glenn Alann Robinson, Jr.
More NBA Players
Glenn Robinson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia 76ers (2004-05)$12,071,250
- Philadelphia 76ers (2003-04)$10,730,000
- Atlanta Hawks (2002-03)$9,860,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2001-02)$8,990,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (2000-01)$8,120,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1999-00)$7,250,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1998-99)$6,380,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1997-98)$5,510,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1996-97)$4,640,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1995-96)$3,770,000
- Milwaukee Bucks (1994-95)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.