Gilbert Arenas Net Worth: Gilbert Arenas is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born Gilbert Jay Arenas, Jr. on January 6, 1982, he is now playing as a guard for the Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). Arenas first flaunted his athletic talent at the Grant High School in Valley Glen, California, after which he accepted a scholarship offer to the University of Arizona. He entered the world of professionals after he was selected in the second round of the 2001 NBA Draft (30th pick) by the Golden State Warriors. Two years later, he joined the team of the Washington Wizards, reportedly after flipping a coin to choose among several teams, including the Wizards, Warriors, and Los Angeles Clippers. With the team he was voted the NBA Most Improved Player in the 2002–03 season, and also became a three-time member of the All-NBA Teams. In his long tenure with the Wizards, he was often referred to as Agent Zero (thanks to his former jersey number) and Hibachi (a not to a Japenese heating device that literally translates to "bowl of fire"). After being suspended for most of the 2009–10 season (because of handgun violations), Gilbert Arenas was traded to the Orlando Magic in late 2010. But close to the end of the 2011–12 NBA season, he signed a deal to play for the Memphis Grizzlies. Later in 2012, he joined his current team Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association.
Gilbert Arenas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 6, 1982 (33 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
215 lbs (97.5 kg)
Agent Zero, Gilbert Jay Arenas Jr.
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!on Oct 5, 2015
The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-Daughteron Oct 6, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (2012-13)$20,807,922
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$19,269,307
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$17,730,694
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$16,192,080
- Washington Wizards (2008-09)$14,653,466
- Washington Wizards (2007-08)$11,950,400
- Washington Wizards (2006-07)$11,096,800
- Washington Wizards (2005-06)$10,243,200
- Washington Wizards (2004-05)$9,389,600
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$8,536,000
- Golden State Warriors (2002-03)$512,435
- Golden State Warriors (2001-02)$332,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion FortuneIt takes a small fortune to buy into an NFL team nowadays, but if you have one you can afford to part with they are still one heck of an investment. Just ask Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti.
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!
- Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...Donald Trump has already fired shots at Forbes and Bloomberg for their estimates of his net worth, so perhaps Celebrity Net Worth will be next.