Gilbert Arenas Net Worth: Gilbert Arenas is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born Gilbert Jay Arenas, Jr. on January 6, 1982, he is now playing as a guard for the Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). Arenas first flaunted his athletic talent at the Grant High School in Valley Glen, California, after which he accepted a scholarship offer to the University of Arizona. He entered the world of professionals after he was selected in the second round of the 2001 NBA Draft (30th pick) by the Golden State Warriors. Two years later, he joined the team of the Washington Wizards, reportedly after flipping a coin to choose among several teams, including the Wizards, Warriors, and Los Angeles Clippers. With the team he was voted the NBA Most Improved Player in the 2002–03 season, and also became a three-time member of the All-NBA Teams. In his long tenure with the Wizards, he was often referred to as Agent Zero (thanks to his former jersey number) and Hibachi (a not to a Japenese heating device that literally translates to "bowl of fire"). After being suspended for most of the 2009–10 season (because of handgun violations), Gilbert Arenas was traded to the Orlando Magic in late 2010. But close to the end of the 2011–12 NBA season, he signed a deal to play for the Memphis Grizzlies. Later in 2012, he joined his current team Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association.
Gilbert Arenas Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 6, 1982
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
215 lbs (97.5 kg)
Agent Zero, Gilbert Jay Arenas Jr.
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (2012-13)$20,807,922
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$19,269,307
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$17,730,694
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$16,192,080
- Washington Wizards (2008-09)$14,653,466
- Washington Wizards (2007-08)$11,950,400
- Washington Wizards (2006-07)$11,096,800
- Washington Wizards (2005-06)$10,243,200
- Washington Wizards (2004-05)$9,389,600
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$8,536,000
- Golden State Warriors (2002-03)$512,435
- Golden State Warriors (2001-02)$332,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...