Gilbert Arenas Net Worth: Gilbert Arenas is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Born Gilbert Jay Arenas, Jr. on January 6, 1982, he is now playing as a guard for the Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA). Arenas first flaunted his athletic talent at the Grant High School in Valley Glen, California, after which he accepted a scholarship offer to the University of Arizona. He entered the world of professionals after he was selected in the second round of the 2001 NBA Draft (30th pick) by the Golden State Warriors. Two years later, he joined the team of the Washington Wizards, reportedly after flipping a coin to choose among several teams, including the Wizards, Warriors, and Los Angeles Clippers. With the team he was voted the NBA Most Improved Player in the 2002–03 season, and also became a three-time member of the All-NBA Teams. In his long tenure with the Wizards, he was often referred to as Agent Zero (thanks to his former jersey number) and Hibachi (a not to a Japenese heating device that literally translates to "bowl of fire"). After being suspended for most of the 2009–10 season (because of handgun violations), Gilbert Arenas was traded to the Orlando Magic in late 2010. But close to the end of the 2011–12 NBA season, he signed a deal to play for the Memphis Grizzlies. Later in 2012, he joined his current team Shanghai Sharks of the Chinese Basketball Association.
Gilbert Arenas Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jan 6, 1982 (34 years old)
Basketball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
215 lbs (97.5 kg)
Agent Zero, Gilbert Jay Arenas Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Gilbert Arenas Earnings
Click to Expand
- Orlando Magic (2012-13)$20,807,922
- Orlando Magic (2011-12)$19,269,307
- Orlando Magic (2010-11)$17,730,694
- Washington Wizards (2009-10)$16,192,080
- Washington Wizards (2008-09)$14,653,466
- Washington Wizards (2007-08)$11,950,400
- Washington Wizards (2006-07)$11,096,800
- Washington Wizards (2005-06)$10,243,200
- Washington Wizards (2004-05)$9,389,600
- Washington Wizards (2003-04)$8,536,000
- Golden State Warriors (2002-03)$512,435
- Golden State Warriors (2001-02)$332,817
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?