Gary Payton Net Worth: Gary Payton is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of $130 million. Gary Payton gained his net worth by playing for the Seattle SuperSonics for 13 years, and also playing for the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers. Born Gary Dwayne Payton on July 23, 1968, in Oakland, California, he is best known for his 13-year tenure with the Seattle SuperSonics. Payton has also played for other NBA teams such as Milwaukee Bucks, Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Los Angeles Lakers. Thanks to his tenacious defense, he earned the nickname "The Glove," while his other tag "The Mouth" came from his excessive trash-talking on the court. Payton first showed his potential while in college as he became one of the most decorated basketball players in the history of Oregon State University. Shortly after his graduation from OSU, he got selected as the 2nd overall pick by the Seattle SuperSonics in the first round of the 1990 NBA Draft. Ever since, he has embarked on a successful, almost two-decade-long NBA career. Among other recognitions, Gary Payton is the only point guard who has ever received an NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award.
Gary Payton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 23, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Gary Dwayne Payton, The Glove
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Gary Payton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Heat (2006-07)$1,178,348
- Miami Heat (2005-06)$1,138,500
- Boston Celtics (2004-05)$5,408,700
- Los Angeles Lakers (2003-04)$4,917,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (2002-03)$12,636,117
- Seattle SuperSonics (2001-02)$12,926,493
- Seattle SuperSonics (2000-01)$12,200,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1999-00)$11,020,473
- Seattle SuperSonics (1998-99)$8,715,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1997-98)$10,514,688
- Seattle SuperSonics (1996-97)$10,212,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1995-96)$2,783,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1994-95)$2,583,300
- Seattle SuperSonics (1993-94)$2,383,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1992-93)$2,183,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1991-92)$1,883,000
- Seattle SuperSonics (1990-91)$1,685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.