Erick Dampier net worth and salary: Erick Dampier is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Born on July 14, 1975 in Jackson, Mississippi, Dampier stands at a towering six feet and eleven inches and weighs 265 pounds. He is widely known for his position as center in the National Basketball Association and made his debut with the Indiana Paces in 1996 after attending Lawrence County High School and Mississippi State University. He was a first round pick, tenth overall. Following the Pacers, Dampier went on to play for the Golden State Warriors, the Dallas Mavericks, the Miami Heat, and most recently the Atlanta Hawks. Dampier has played a total of 987 games in the NBA with average percentages of .498 for field goals per game, .125 for 3-point field goals per game, .626 for free throws per game, 7.1 for rebounds per game, .8 for assists per game, .3 for steals per game, 1.4 for blocks per game, and 7.4 points per game. During his first year in the NBA, Dampier played a total of 72 games and spent the seven years after as a starting center. Before being drafted to the NBA, Dampier led Mississippi State University to the NCAA Final Four.
Erick Dampier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 14, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
265 lbs (120.2 kg)
埃里克·丹皮尔, Дампьер, Эрик
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Erick Dampier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$850,522
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$1,129,469
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$12,115,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$11,553,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$10,590,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,628,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,662,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,700,000
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$7,842,000
- Golden State Warriors (2002-03)$6,858,500
- Golden State Warriors (2001-02)$6,235,000
- Golden State Warriors (2000-01)$5,610,000
- Golden State Warriors (1999-00)$4,988,000
- Golden State Warriors (1998-99)$1,538,000
- Golden State Warriors (1997-98)$1,478,880
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,184,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.