Erick Dampier net worth and salary: Erick Dampier is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Born on July 14, 1975 in Jackson, Mississippi, Dampier stands at a towering six feet and eleven inches and weighs 265 pounds. He is widely known for his position as center in the National Basketball Association and made his debut with the Indiana Paces in 1996 after attending Lawrence County High School and Mississippi State University. He was a first round pick, tenth overall. Following the Pacers, Dampier went on to play for the Golden State Warriors, the Dallas Mavericks, the Miami Heat, and most recently the Atlanta Hawks. Dampier has played a total of 987 games in the NBA with average percentages of .498 for field goals per game, .125 for 3-point field goals per game, .626 for free throws per game, 7.1 for rebounds per game, .8 for assists per game, .3 for steals per game, 1.4 for blocks per game, and 7.4 points per game. During his first year in the NBA, Dampier played a total of 72 games and spent the seven years after as a starting center. Before being drafted to the NBA, Dampier led Mississippi State University to the NCAA Final Four.
Erick Dampier Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jul 14, 1975
United States of America
6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)
265 lbs (120.2 kg)
埃里克·丹皮尔, Дампьер, Эрик
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In Historyon Aug 30, 2015
Erick Dampier Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$850,522
- Miami Heat (2010-11)$1,129,469
- Dallas Mavericks (2009-10)$12,115,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2008-09)$11,553,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2007-08)$10,590,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2006-07)$9,628,000
- Dallas Mavericks (2005-06)$8,662,500
- Dallas Mavericks (2004-05)$7,700,000
- Golden State Warriors (2003-04)$7,842,000
- Golden State Warriors (2002-03)$6,858,500
- Golden State Warriors (2001-02)$6,235,000
- Golden State Warriors (2000-01)$5,610,000
- Golden State Warriors (1999-00)$4,988,000
- Golden State Warriors (1998-99)$1,538,000
- Golden State Warriors (1997-98)$1,478,880
- Indiana Pacers (1996-97)$1,184,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.
- Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will FailSome interesting revelations were made in an anonymous survey where roughly 50 music executives were asked their opinions on various topics.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.